Error code 30064 after upgrading 1.9.8 AIR2S
1272 5 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JCbkgL6AE8HE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221106 ft
Greece

Good afternoon. after updating the app it won't let me fly and gives me error code 30064. air2s
I have done all the tests and firmware upgrade but it fails.
is there any update on this problem?
thanks!

2023-3-29
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

I suggest to run a search on this forum for 30064. There are several threads and in some of them the issue has been solved. Good luck !
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try the troubleshooting steps below to see if the issue persists.

1. Uninstall and install the app again (Note: Please back up your important data to avoid being deleted.)

2. If the issue persists, you may download the earlier version using the link:

DJI Fly for Android v1.9.4: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/iAG5nYH7G6PJcJE

DJI Fly for iOS v1.8.0
: https://pan-of.djicorp.com/s/8Ksx9sqgAJrqLWc

3. Connect the computer and run DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware.

Please keep us posted on the result. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-29
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

DJI Fly v1.9.9 Update has already out addressing the Air 2S flying issues.
2023-3-30
Use props
dronergr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221106 ft
Greece

LoveYou Posted at 3-30 00:20
DJI Fly v1.9.9 Update has already out addressing the Air 2S flying issues.

on android i managed to work with 1.9.9 (1010) on ios it has not done any update.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Please refer to the steps below on how to fix the said issue. If you still experience the said issue, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

If using an Android device:
Please update the DJI Fly App to V1.9.9, and the issue can be resolved. If version 1.9.9 of the app is not showing up in the app store, please click HERE to visit our official website for downloading.

If using a remote controller with a built-in screen:

DJI RC Pro: Please update the DJI Fly App to V1.9.9, and the issue can be resolved. If the app cannot be updated to V1.9.9, please click HERE to visit our official website for downloading.
DJI RC: Please update the firmware to V01.02.0600, and the issue can be resolved. (Connect the remote controller to the internet and check for updates or use DJI Assistant 2 for firmware update.)
DJI Smart Controller: Please update the DJI Fly App to V1.9.9, and the issue can be resolved. If the app cannot be updated to V1.9.9, please click HERE to visit our official website for downloading.
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules