1837 12 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ooee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34311250 ft
Poland

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this issue. After updating my app to the latest 1.9.8 version I can't fly at all. I keep getting the error Unable to fly (30064). I tried refreshing the app from the website a couple of times but it hasn't solved the problem.
The strange thing is that sometimes the app allows me to fly and then it's impossible.

At this point it would be good to know if I'm alone with this problem.

Thanks,
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_JCbkgL6AE8HE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221106 ft
Greece

I have exactly the same problem with my air2s
2023-3-29
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Poland

djiuser_JCbkgL6AE8HE Posted at 3-29 11:26
I have exactly the same problem with my air2s

Thanks for the confirmation.
So it's a bad update. I was trying to downgrade the app but I can't get the old version from the official source. Any idea how to get it?
Also, I have an older version installed on my tablet that I usually don't use because the screen is not bright enough. It works without problems.
2023-3-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

older versions available here
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-fly/
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try the troubleshooting steps below to see if the issue persists.

1. Uninstall and install the app again (Note: Please back up your important data to avoid being deleted.)

2. If the issue persists, you may download the earlier version using the link:

DJI Fly for Android v1.9.4: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/iAG5nYH7G6PJcJE

DJI Fly for iOS v1.8.0: https://pan-of.djicorp.com/s/8Ksx9sqgAJrqLWc

3. Connect the computer and run DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware.

Please keep us posted on the result. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-29
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

DJI Fly v1.9.9 update has already arrived addressing the Air 2S flying issues.
2023-3-29
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Poland

Got it. I'll test it soon. I hope this will sort things out.
2023-3-30
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Poland

dreamtuner Posted at 3-29 23:59

Hello,  

Good news so far the fix seems to be working fine. I was trying to downgrade the app first using the link provided but the package was not working. Anyway, I'm happy that the latest version has solved the issue.

I have yet another problem with my drone, but it's rather related to this topic. The problem started about a month ago. I'll post it here briefly, hoping for attention. Maybe I should repost under a new topic? Anyway, here's the problem:

My drone keeps losing signal from time to time. A message: "Adjust antennas" pops up on the screen. Sometimes RTH gets activated. It's really annoying, it's not connected with distance or obstacles. It may happen as close as a few meters away in clear view of the controller. The drone works fine for 95% of the flight, but this 5% makes me really unhappy. Any clue if this can be hardware related?  I can't have it repaired right now unless it's absolutely necessary. I'm in the middle of an important project so I'd need another drone for the time of repairs.
Can that be firmware related? I have the latest version for the controller. There's no visible damage on the controller or the drone itself.  
2023-3-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

dreamtuner Posted at 3-29 23:59

That's great to hear.  Thanks.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Please refer to the steps below on how to fix the said issue. If you still experience the said issue, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

If using an Android device:
Please update the DJI Fly App to V1.9.9, and the issue can be resolved. If version 1.9.9 of the app is not showing up in the app store, please click HERE to visit our official website for downloading.

If using a remote controller with a built-in screen:

DJI RC Pro: Please update the DJI Fly App to V1.9.9, and the issue can be resolved. If the app cannot be updated to V1.9.9, please click HERE to visit our official website for downloading.
DJI RC: Please update the firmware to V01.02.0600, and the issue can be resolved. (Connect the remote controller to the internet and check for updates or use DJI Assistant 2 for firmware update.)
DJI Smart Controller: Please update the DJI Fly App to V1.9.9, and the issue can be resolved. If the app cannot be updated to V1.9.9, please click HERE to visit our official website for downloading.
2023-3-31
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Bangladesh

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-30 09:35
That's great to hear.  Thanks.

Sure
2023-3-31
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Bangladesh

ooee Posted at 3-30 09:24
Hello,  

Good news  so far the fix seems to be working fine. I was trying to downgrade the app first using the link provided but the package was not working. Anyway, I'm happy that the latest version has solved the issue.

Sorry to hear about your disconnection issue. I have not personally faced similar issues so I am unable to help you with this unfortunately. I guess you will have to create a new post on this for proper attention and contact DJI simultaneously so that it gets addressed sooner.
2023-3-31
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Poland

dreamtuner Posted at 3-31 07:48
Sorry to hear about your disconnection issue. I have not personally faced similar issues so I am unable to help you with this unfortunately. I guess you will have to create a new post on this for proper attention and contact DJI simultaneously so that it gets addressed sooner.

Thanks, I will post this problem under a different topic.
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules