Air unit no OSD
1174 0 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_I1sXm6NOor8S
New

United States

I have 2 orginal air units that that both dont show OSD. I believe I wired it wrong at one point after a crash and sent 9v to the air units TX or RX pads. I plugged them both into the same quad with the wrong wiring before I realized. I have since then fixed the wiring and cant get any battery voltage reading or any other OSD elements. during research I discovered that the rx and/or tx protection diode of the air unit can be removed and/or replaced to fix this issue. with one air unit I did attempt this fix and was successful in removing the rx and tx diodes using a rework station but that did not fix the no OSD/fried MSP connection. The air units dont say they are in low power mode, even before arming the quad so they might be getting one way telemetry, also noticed that range and performance is really bad on 50mbps but totally fine on 25 mbps. anyone have any ideas of other possible solutions by chance. also not sure where to find the S/N to even start a repair request if thats my last option.  Thanks in advance!
2023-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules