DJI MINI 3 giving code (1112)
1893 17 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
inforedu
lvl.1

Brazil

I'm having problems with my new DJI mini 3, opening a box yesterday on 03/28/2023 which, as the title says, is  prohibited from activating with my account. I tried activating it yesterday before and after downloading and   installing the firmware update, but nothing happened except getting the message ''Activation is prohibited -contact DJI Support (1112)''. I tried to contact DJI via online chat, but no matter what time I try, the platform is always offline. and I'm here to contact DJI support be quick. I just hope something happens quickly, whatever it is.
Help me with this my SM is 1581f5yhc22c90027u3r FCC ID SS3-MT3PD22  
all my investment is in this until then I thought everything was fine, I sent a message and had no response and that's why I'm here asking for help to solve this,
2023-3-29
Use props
inforedu
lvl.1

Brazil

2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, inforedu. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please share with us your DJI email and where the unit was bought for further checking?
2023-3-29
Use props
inforedu
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-29 19:04
Hi, inforedu. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please share with us your DJI email and where the unit was bought for further checking?

my email is inforeducrer@gmail.com
SmartGear Store loja da

https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005005049835545.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.45.7783caa4dbecwa&gatewayAdapt=glo2bra
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

inforedu Posted at 3-29 19:41
my email is
SmartGear Store loja da

Thanks for the information provided. May I ask when you contact our online chat? Can you tell us the exact time? We are unable to find out the chat request via the email above.
As for the activation issue, after verification, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To guarantee your interest, please contact the seller and apply for a refund.
2023-3-29
Use props
inforedu
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-29 19:55
Thanks for the information provided. May I ask when you contact our online chat? Can you tell us the exact time? We are unable to find out the chat request via the email above.
As for the activation issue, after verification, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To guarantee your interest, please contact the seller and apply for a refund.

more or less date of entry into the chat and 29 03 2023 around 20:00

I am the original buyer, I paid for the product at this store called (( SmartGear Store )) I have all proof of purchase for the merchandise  
I already contacted him, but they don't respond, I'm waiting, but so far they haven't returned, I don't know what else to do, I need help I spent all the money to buy this product to work, and now I have nothing to do
2023-3-29
Use props
inforedu
lvl.1

Brazil

2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

inforedu Posted at 3-29 20:12
more or less date of entry into the chat and 29 03 2023 around 20:00

I am the original buyer, I paid for the product at this store called (( SmartGear Store )) I have all proof of purchase for the merchandise  

Hope you receive a reply from the seller soon. To ensure your interest, we recommend you purchase DJI products via the official channels. You can visit the link below. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2023-3-29
Use props
inforedu
lvl.1

Brazil

I can't buy another one, I spent all my savings to buy this one,
2023-3-29
Use props
inforedu
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-29 20:36
Hope you receive a reply from the seller soon. To ensure your interest, we recommend you purchase DJI products via the official channels. You can visit the link below. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer

I can't buy another one, I spent all my savings to buy this one,
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

inforedu Posted at 3-29 20:53
I can't buy another one, I spent all my savings to buy this one,

In this case, we recommend you contact the seller for a refund first. Hope everything goes smoothly.
2023-3-29
Use props
inforedu
lvl.1

Brazil

If the seller is a deadbeat, can't you solve this? Activate my drone, and report it for harming the dji brand by tricking people to profit from sales
2023-3-29
Use props
inforedu
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-29 22:25
In this case, we recommend you contact the seller for a refund first. Hope everything goes smoothly.

If the seller is a deadbeat, can't you solve this? Activate my drone, and report it for harming the dji brand by tricking people to profit from sales
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

inforedu Posted at 3-29 23:40

We are sorry to know about this. As we explained above, this drone has been reported as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_KzI2Db9MLZqm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 445430 ft
Brazil

I can't activate my AIR 2s, I bought it new. ERROR 1112 appears. Please help me.
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_KzI2Db9MLZqm Posted at 5-22 17:13
I can't activate my AIR 2s, I bought it new. ERROR 1112 appears. Please help me.

Hi there, could you please provide us with the serial number for further confirmation? You can send it through  PM.
2023-5-22
Use props
djiuser_Gsw2XQrrMr5z
New

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-3-29 19:04

Não consigo ativar meu drone da um erro 1112
3-25 04:03
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_Gsw2XQrrMr5z Posted at 3-25 04:03
Não consigo ativar meu drone da um erro 1112

Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this. Could you please provide us the aircraft serial number via private message? We'll look into the details. Thank you.
3-25 09:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules