Home / Events /
489 3 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diegau
New

France

Bonjour à tous

Je ne me suis pas servi de mon mavic air 2 depuis quelques temps et aujourd'hui en voulant l'allumer, lorsque j'allume le mavic, il ne s'initialise pas, le les 4 moteurs font leurs "TIC TIC" habituel et c'est tout, le ventilo tourne mais rien ne ce passe ....

Quelqu'un a une idée de quoi ça peut venir?! parce que là je sais pas du tout quoi aire comme il s'initialise pas je ne peux même pas l'appairer de nouveau ou quoi que ce soit....

Merci à vous d'avance
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Diegau. Thank you for reaching out. Do the devices have updated firmware? If not, please update them using the  DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). You may also refresh the firmware from the said software if they are already updated. You may download this software from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air-2). I will also leave here the tutorial video on how to update the firmware for your reference:
Please keep us posted.
2023-3-30
Use props
Diegau
New

France

Yes i would like update the firmware but the mavic stay fix just after motors so not initialize and like this i cannot make the update this assistant 2

i show you on the video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ExBwNTXvZAu37f3lFnaG07qEGE2v4BfC/view?usp=share_link
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Diegau Posted at 3-30 03:33
Yes i would like update the firmware but the mavic stay fix just after motors so not initialize and like this i cannot make the update this assistant 2

i show you on the video

Hi, Diegau. Thank you for the reply and for sharing the video. Can you please verify if you're starting the motors just like in the photo below?  If yes, can you please provide a video showing the remote controller as well?

You mentioned that cannot make the update this assistant 2, can you please clarify what hindrance you from doing so? Thank you.
2023-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules