Flying Commercially in Spain
500 0 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dunkster-P
lvl.1

Spain

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums and drone flight, I've just bought a DJI Mini 3 and so far I'm loving it. I am based in Spain and have a couple of questions.

I have already registered with EASA and passed my A1/A3 exam with no issues. I am aware of https://drones.enaire.es/ and use it to plan my flights. I am also already registered as a freelancer / autonomo so that's not an issue.

I plan on flying commercially, there seems to be plenty of work available, so why not. I've been trawling the internet on and off for quite some time now trying to find out what the commercial drone flight laws are here and really struggling to find concrete information. It seems to change quite frequently, so finding current info is tricky (much like lots of stuff in Spain).

Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to be allowed to offer my services commercially here in Spain?

Also, would I be allowed to offer my services for free as portfolio work and give them a copy of the video? I believe the answer is no, but just double checking.

Thanks for any info!

Take care

Dunkster-P

2023-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules