1214 14 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIBeras
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245981 ft
France

Hello Guys!

I had my DJI Mini 2 since November 2022. Not many flights, currectly I'm practicing and learning video edition blablabla... However, I noticed that the videos are grainy in 4K 24 FPS (Pro and automatic) With ISO 100, 200. F1/60 at 4K 24fps. 5400-6300K. Do you have any recomendations? I really need good videos with good quality, like those in the market *With DJI Mni 2*.

Note I pace very soft. Even in normal mode, and Cinema Mode.

2023-3-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can you share a raw file?
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, DJIBeras. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the inconvenience. Can you please upload a raw video to a shareable link for further checking? Also, kindly provide the firmware version of the drone and RC, and the DJI Fly app version. We will wait for your response. Thank you.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJIBeras
lvl.1
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-30 03:13
Hi, DJIBeras. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the inconvenience. Can you please upload a raw video to a shareable link for further checking? Also, kindly provide the firmware version of the drone and RC, and the DJI Fly app version. We will wait for your response. Thank you.

Hey there, thanks for your response! This is not the best video, but you can give me your opinion. I've other video in the city, but I cannot upload them in the platform (It says uknown error. File size is 1.0gb)

Raw video: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/eoJW4FRQGa4D29E?path=%2F\
DJI MINI 2 Firmware: 01.06.0200
DJI APP: DJI FLY 1.9.4
DJI MINI 2 Controller firmware: 04.11.0200
2023-3-31
Use props
DJIBeras
lvl.1
France

Montfrooij Posted at 3-30 01:44
Can you share a raw file?

Sure,

There you go,
2023-3-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJIBeras Posted at 3-31 01:10
Sure,

There you go,

I'll have a look
2023-3-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sure,

There you go,

Oh that site is slow to download, but I'll get there after 20 minutes or so.
2023-3-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sure,

There you go,

This is typical for any DJI camera.
I'm not sure what they do to their footage, but there is always a layer of noise on top of their footage.
It's not the bitrate, since that is high enough at 100Mb/s but this has been present in all DJI (raw) footage I have seen.
2023-3-31
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

So....

I'm not seeing anything 'grainy'.

I downloaded your clip and uploaded it to you youtube (unlisted) and I've watched it on my 4K TV and I just don't see anything 'grainy' about it. And even though they're a distance away, I can clearly make up the person walking their dog vividly.

Not sure why it took Montfrooij so long to download....it was less than a minute for me and less than 5 minutes to upload it to YouTube at 4K.

2023-3-31
Use props
DJIBeras
lvl.1
France

dnddad324 Posted at 3-31 13:01
So....

I'm not seeing anything 'grainy'.

Thanks for your response, maybe that was not the best video because I didn't move to much the drone there. I will upload a new one on youtube, And will share with you guys!
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hey there, thanks for your response! This is not the best video, but you can give me your opinion. I've other video in the city, but I cannot upload them in the platform (It says uknown error. File size is 1.0gb)

Thank you for the details, DJIBeras. We will forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know once we received feedback from them.
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, DJIBeras. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have received feedback from our relevant team. DJI Mini 2 is an entry-level drone. The phenomenon that you experienced is caused by video noise jumping. At present, due to hardware limitations, the noise reduction cannot be optimized especially shooting the all-green scene; this phenomenon is normal and the product function is normal, please feel free to use it, if you need to have more professional needs for video editing, please check higher-end products, such as DJI MAVIC 3, the effect will be much better. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-1
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-1 08:02
Hi, DJIBeras. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have received feedback from our relevant team. DJI Mini 2 is an entry-level drone. The phenomenon that you experienced is caused by video noise jumping. At present, due to hardware limitations, the noise reduction cannot be optimized especially shooting the all-green scene; this phenomenon is normal and the product function is normal, please feel free to use it, if you need to have more professional needs for video editing, please check higher-end products, such as DJI MAVIC 3, the effect will be much better. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Would I see this in the Mavic Air2S?  or Phantom 4 Pro?  Because I own both of those drones.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 4-3 05:12
Would I see this in the Mavic Air2S?  or Phantom 4 Pro?  Because I own both of those drones.

Hi, Shawgod. I sent you a PM, kindly check. Thank you.
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 4-3 05:12

Hi, Shawgod. We have sent you the feedback via PM, please check. Thank you.
2023-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules