Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-30 23:15
Lots of rain here today so I will be doing the weekly shop later.  And then the same for the MIL.

No plans yet for today.
2023-3-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-30 23:23
No plans yet for today.

Id bet a buck a coffee shop is on the cards.  
2023-3-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-30 23:18
I just dont think they'll change to a 2 year cycle but then theres no competition close to the Mini 3 pro so not a big driver to improve it yet.

Mind you, it's not bad as it is, is it
2023-3-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-30 23:27
Mind you, it's not bad as it is, is it

There's always room for a better camera.
2023-3-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-30 23:25
Id bet a buck a coffee shop is on the cards.

I was thinking of a trip to the Art Gallery in Stockport, but Mrs.B might need some coaxing.
But  Soft!  What light through yonder window breaks?

I think it might actually be brightening up.
2023-3-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-30 23:28
There's always room for a better camera.

True, true
2023-3-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-30 23:33
I was thinking of a trip to the Art Gallery in Stockport, but Mrs.B might need some coaxing.
But  Soft!  What light through yonder window breaks?

That sounds like a nice change,   and if its of any size I bet its got its own coffee shop.
2023-3-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-30 23:59
That sounds like a nice change,   and if its of any size I bet its got its own coffee shop.

No refreshments - but free entry.
2023-3-31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 3-30 01:42
I had nothing to do with it

I was about to ask
2023-3-31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

And a very beautiful pic!
2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-31 00:06
No refreshments - but free entry.

I like free.
2023-3-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 3-31 00:14
I was about to ask

Gheghegheghe.
2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 3-31 00:15
And a very beautiful pic!

thank you HGDC84.  
2023-3-31
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So do we
2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did Mrs B agree to go?
2023-3-31
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-31 03:26
Did Mrs B agree to go?

Flat refusal
2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any rational reason?
2023-3-31
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-31 03:39
Any rational reason?

Not rational, no
2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry,   I could have guessed that.

Perhaps you need to get here some Tête-à-tête to curry favour.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqaE ... ce=ig_web_copy_link
2023-3-31
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-31 03:44
Sorry,   I could have guessed that.

Perhaps you need to get here some Tête-à-tête to curry favour.

You've been busy
2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No more than normal.
2023-3-31
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-31 04:12
No more than normal.

I just dodged out for a quick flight, and FINALLY got a train crossing the viaduct for Monty
Not the steam train though, just a diesel commuter.
2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-31 04:18
I just dodged out for a quick flight, and FINALLY got a train crossing the viaduct for Monty
Not the steam train though, just a diesel commuter.

Ahh a dirty diesel. He'll like that I bet.  
2023-3-31
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-31 04:19
Ahh a dirty diesel. He'll like that I bet.

I'll just clip out the 30 seconds from the whole shoot, and post it for his perusal
2023-3-31
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

2023-3-31
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

Wow, I like this effect. Could you share with us the exposure time used in photo?
I know that depends the clouds speed and how bright is the sky, and daytime.
2023-3-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-30 22:41
They look the same,  but we only use them for watching birds.    No shooting.

I used to have a duck blind on the farm where I grew up and during hunting season I would sit up in the blind early in the morning and shoot a sack full of ducks and take them back to my grandmother and we'd have them for dinner.  The difference now is people don't use guns for hunting for food they use them out of meanness again fellow humans.  I know it is only less than 1% that abuse them but really makes the rest of us law abiding citizens look bad.  

Prime example was if we had a beef with somebody back when I was in school we'd meet after school and duke it out.  The next day we'd be friends again and that disagreement is behind us.  Nowadays, one of the two will go home and bring a gun back and shoot the other person.  All these 3rd party shooter games have corrupted the  minds of kids today.  They don't realize that in real life you don't respawn if you get killed.

2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

allyssongemelli Posted at 3-31 10:43
Wow, I like this effect. Could you share with us the exposure time used in photo?
I know that depends the clouds speed and how bright is the sky, and daytime.

Probably one or 2 seconds.  
2023-4-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-31 10:52
I used to have a duck blind on the farm where I grew up and during hunting season I would sit up in the blind early in the morning and shoot a sack full of ducks and take them back to my grandmother and we'd have them for dinner.  The difference now is people don't use guns for hunting for food they use them out of meanness again fellow humans.  I know it is only less than 1% that abuse them but really makes the rest of us law abiding citizens look bad.  

Yes,  fortunately after we had a mass shooting in a school the government did something about it and we have very very shootings now,  Its not something that even crossing your mind if you go somewhere thats not very safe.  
2023-4-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-1 00:19
Yes,  fortunately after we had a mass shooting in a school the government did something about it and we have very very shootings now,  Its not something that even crossing your mind if you go somewhere thats not very safe.

They are trying to ban AR15s here by deeming them weapons of war.  Unless they change the constitution the right to bear arms remains a right of US citizens.  They can ban certain weapons but not all.  If they tried to ban all weapons here there would be massive rioting and possibly an internal war.  Then, only the criminals would have guns so no end in sight for guns.
2023-4-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-1 04:54
They are trying to ban AR15s here by deeming them weapons of war.  Unless they change the constitution the right to bear arms remains a right of US citizens.  They can ban certain weapons but not all.  If they tried to ban all weapons here there would be massive rioting and possibly an internal war.  Then, only the criminals would have guns so no end in sight for guns.

I thought some years ago they did ban them and there was a good reduction in issues,  sometime in the 90's if my memory serves.  
2023-4-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-1 23:29
I thought some years ago they did ban them and there was a good reduction in issues,  sometime in the 90's if my memory serves.

Automatic weapons are banned.  Semi-automatic weapons are legal.  A gun collector I know has several machine guns and other exotic weapons but he has a special permit for them.  He keeps them in a locked display case in a local museum.  His collection also includes rifles and pistols from WWI and a few from WW II.  Security at that museum is similar to what you'd find at Fort Knox so he is not worried about a break-in or theft of his collectibles.  
2023-4-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-2 05:53
Automatic weapons are banned.  Semi-automatic weapons are legal.  A gun collector I know has several machine guns and other exotic weapons but he has a special permit for them.  He keeps them in a locked display case in a local museum.  His collection also includes rifles and pistols from WWI and a few from WW II.  Security at that museum is similar to what you'd find at Fort Knox so he is not worried about a break-in or theft of his collectibles.

I googled it,  what I was referring to was the ban on 1994 for 10 years of Assault Weapons.
2023-4-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-2 23:37
I googled it,  what I was referring to was the ban on 1994 for 10 years of Assault Weapons.

It didn't effect me so I'd forgotten about that.  My outlook is guns are safe in trained hands of a sane person.  I have no problem with enacting laws that say you have to be at least 21 years old, have a completed background investigation, basic mental health check-up and a weapon's training course prior to buying a weapon.  More people get killed by reckless car and truck drivers each year than by guns and they aren't toughening up the laws with respect to driving.  
2023-4-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-3 06:42
It didn't effect me so I'd forgotten about that.  My outlook is guns are safe in trained hands of a sane person.  I have no problem with enacting laws that say you have to be at least 21 years old, have a completed background investigation, basic mental health check-up and a weapon's training course prior to buying a weapon.  More people get killed by reckless car and truck drivers each year than by guns and they aren't toughening up the laws with respect to driving.

Exactly,  there can certainly be some sensible reforms,  in fact I saw some survey that showed the overwhelming majority of America wanted that,  just not half of the congress.
2023-4-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-3 23:26
Exactly,  there can certainly be some sensible reforms,  in fact I saw some survey that showed the overwhelming majority of America wanted that,  just not half of the congress.

Once in office many of the elected officials forget who they are supposed to be representing.  
2023-4-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-4 03:54
Once in office many of the elected officials forget who they are supposed to be representing.

We have a local council member like that,    shes so unapproachable she doesn't publish anyway to contact her outside of the council office,  unlike most of the others in the past that had twitter, Facebook etc.  
2023-4-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-4 23:34
We have a local council member like that,    shes so unapproachable she doesn't publish anyway to contact her outside of the council office,  unlike most of the others in the past that had twitter, Facebook etc.

She sounds like a "Don't call me" type of council member.  Not exactly what members of the community want I'm sure.  
2023-4-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-5 03:50
She sounds like a "Don't call me" type of council member.  Not exactly what members of the community want I'm sure.

Exactly,     when she won people I was talking to was amazed it wasnt the usual person thats really approachable and gets things done,  it turned out that most people hadnt voted as they thought it was a foregone conclusion he would win it.
2023-4-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-5 22:39
Exactly,     when she won people I was talking to was amazed it wasnt the usual person thats really approachable and gets things done,  it turned out that most people hadnt voted as they thought it was a foregone conclusion he would win it.

I've seen that happen here also.  If they fail to exercise their right to vote then they have no business complaining if their candidate doesn't get elected.  
2023-4-6
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules