Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Skypixel Error
1564 20 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161207 ft
Brazil

Hello everyone,

My DJI Fly app can't upload/share any photos or videos to my Skypixel Profile. When 98-99% give me an connection error and show the message to try again.
Do you have the same error?
How can I fix?

Thank you!
2023-3-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It may be that the server is overloaded. Uploads to Skypixel are often very slow.  If you try again later, it may succeed.
2023-3-30
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

Blériot53 Posted at 3-30 12:31
It may be that the server is overloaded. Uploads to Skypixel are often very slow.  If you try again later, it may succeed.

Thank you for letting me know.

BTW since I buyied my drone, I never can share any photos or videos at any time. I have the same error at all moments.
2023-3-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlvaroRamalho Posted at 3-30 12:53
Thank you for letting me know.

BTW since I buyied my drone, I never can share any photos or videos at any time. I have the same error at all moments.

Have you set up your account  (FREE) with Skypixel, first?
2023-3-30
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

Blériot53 Posted at 3-30 12:56
Have you set up your account  (FREE) with Skypixel, first?

Yes! I did
2023-3-30
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

I'm only able to share photos by PC
2023-3-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hopefully it will only be a matter of time. Good luck
2023-3-30
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

Blériot53 Posted at 3-30 13:00
Hopefully it will only be a matter of time. Good luck

Thanks for the help!
2023-3-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One tip which may help you.
If the Site keeps trying to load constantly and looks "Stuck" copy the address line and try opening it in another tab, or webpage. That sometimes works.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AlvaroRamalho. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the following steps below:

1. Ensure that the connected wireless network is functioning and stable, and avoid using networks that require two-step verification. If the Wi-Fi signal is weak, it is recommended to upload photos/videos using the Internet connection shared via a hotspot on your mobile phone (please focus on traffic consumption when using mobile hotspots).
2. Login with your account and try again.
3. It is recommended to upload a video with a shorter duration or a photo with a smaller size to conduct cross-tests and check whether the video/photo can be uploaded successfully and quickly. If only video/photos with a large size upload slowly, we recommend waiting patiently until the uploading is finished.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-30
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-30 18:24
Hi, AlvaroRamalho. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the following steps below:

1. Ensure that the connected wireless network is functioning and stable, and avoid using networks that require two-step verification. If the Wi-Fi signal is weak, it is recommended to upload photos/videos using the Internet connection shared via a hotspot on your mobile phone (please focus on traffic consumption when using mobile hotspots).

Hi DJI Gamora!

1 - I tryed different wifi connections and I have the same error at 98-99%
2 - I will logout and login and try again
3 - Photos with Small or Big size give me the same error
2023-4-1
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

I made an logout and login. Shows the same connection error.
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AlvaroRamalho Posted at 4-1 12:46
I made an logout and login. Shows the same connection error.[view_image]

Hi, AlvaroRamalho. Thank you for the update and we're sorry to read that you're still having the same issue. We have forwarded your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know if they need more information. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-1
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-1 22:20
Hi, AlvaroRamalho. Thank you for the update and we're sorry to read that you're still having the same issue. We have forwarded your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know if they need more information. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Thank you!
I will give any information they need!

I will be waiting for a feedback!
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AlvaroRamalho Posted at 4-2 07:03
Thank you!
I will give any information they need!

Hi, AlvaroRamalho. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Please try the following steps below:
1. Please make sure the material being uploaded is not greater than 500M and the generated should not exceed 10 minutes if you upload from the mobile end. From the App end: The file size to be uploaded cannot be greater than 500M, and there is no requirement for the duration, but the video generated by the editor cannot exceed 10 minutes, so the duration of the uploaded video is also within 10 minutes
2. Please double-check check the wi-fi you are using if it is working normally as per the screenshot, it seems that there is a network connection issue.
3. Please make sure the app has been updated to the latest version then have a try.

If the issue still persists, please provide us the app version, video operation showing the issue (including the material size, network checking, and the whole uploading process), material footage wish to be uploaded, app log, and tested time for further checking. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-3
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-3 01:10
Hi, AlvaroRamalho. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Please try the following steps below:
1. Please make sure the material being uploaded is not greater than 500M and the generated should not exceed 10 minutes if you upload from the mobile end. From the App end: The file size to be uploaded cannot be greater than 500M, and there is no requirement for the duration, but the video generated by the editor cannot exceed 10 minutes, so the duration of the uploaded video is also within 10 minutes
2. Please double-check check the wi-fi you are using if it is working normally as per the screenshot, it seems that there is a network connection issue.

Hi DJI Gamora!

I’m still having problems to upload photos.
Here’s my app version, connection’s speed and one of The photos

https://youtu.be/VXpavHg7UI0

In this video you Will see different photos with The sane error and The respective size.

As you can see The photo’s size is around 5MB
IMG_9474.png
IMG_9475.png
IMG_9480.png
dji_fly_20230319_182822_168_1679269846835_photo_optimized.jpeg
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AlvaroRamalho Posted at 4-3 04:27
Hi DJI Gamora!

I’m still having problems to upload photos.

Hi, AlvaroRamalho. Thank you for providing these details. I have forwarded them to our relevant team for checking. I'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-4-5
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-5 20:01
Hi, AlvaroRamalho. Thank you for providing these details. I have forwarded them to our relevant team for checking. I'll let you know once we receive an update.

Hi DJI Gamora!

Thank you! I’ll be waiting!

Best regards!
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AlvaroRamalho Posted at 4-6 04:20
Hi DJI Gamora!

Thank you! I’ll be waiting!

Hi, AlvaroRamalho. We have sent you a PM regarding this. Can you please confirm if you have received it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-24
Use props
AlvaroRamalho
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-24 01:57
Hi, AlvaroRamalho. We have sent you a PM regarding this. Can you please confirm if you have received it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi DJI Gamora! I sucessfully uploaded a photo and a video to Skypixel via DJI Fly app! The problema is fixed!!!
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AlvaroRamalho Posted at 4-24 02:35
Hi DJI Gamora! I sucessfully uploaded a photo and a video to Skypixel via DJI Fly app! The problema is fixed!!!

Thank you for the update, AlvaroRamalho. Glad that it has been uploaded now. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum.
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules