Updates Firmware/Flysafe/Fly Apps?
1137 2 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Confused again! on current update information. I see everybody posting about problems with updates on Fly App and RCs. There is nothing on the Mini 2 threads that I can find but plenty on the Mini 3 Pro threads pages.
I had problems updating my Mobile device using the profile method until I had to delete the Fly App and reinstall fresh from Dji Downlod center. So now ok on both RC N1 controllers for my 2 Mini 2s. ie. Version 1.9.9 (1010 Official).
When it comes to the Minis I have A/C version 01.06.0200, R/C version 04.11.0200 and Fly Safe version 01.00.01.29
Can someone inform me if that is correct and up to date versions please. Did a search on here, but got nowhere!
Also loaded Fly App 1.9.9 on SC no problem.

Update on this. My Android mobile device is 1.9.9 but on my IOS device it is still 1.9.8

2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It seems that you are currently using the updated version of your aircraft and RC. Please note that the IOS version 1.9.9 release time depends on Apple's review progress. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-30
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you for that info Paladin. I know it is easy to find out the current Fly App version from the DJI download centre but is there a page showing current firmware for  different drones and  the existing remote controllers available, including the original SC?
2023-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules