1330 5 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Renato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 713517 ft
Brazil

Boa Tarde.

Após ultima atualização realizada no DJI MINI 2, o controle RC passou a perder a conexão com o drone. O Controle fica perdendo a conexão com a aeronave o tempo todo.

Poderiam orientar como proceder para corrigir o problema?
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, We are using Google Translate to understand your inquiry. May I confirm that you mean:

"Good afternoon.
After the last update performed on DJI MINI 2, the RC control started to lose connection with the drone. Control keeps losing connection with the aircraft all the time.
Could you advise how to proceed to correct the problem?"?

Note: If there is any misunderstanding caused by Google Translate, please feel free to let us know, and we will try our best to provide a correct solution. Thank you for your understanding.

Are you seeing any error messages on the app? Could you please also confirm if the DJI RC you are using is on the latest firmware as well? If not, please update the firmware to the latest version. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_cCBNr4i9IksJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88317 ft
Brazil

Depois da ultima utilização ja nao posso voar nos mesmo locais onde eu já voei ...da quase sempre esta mensagem...falta de sinal Calibrar antenas trava video um monte de asneiras \depois dessa atualização   Mini 3 Pro,ja resetei de fabrica  e sempre igual.Pode dizer á DJI que vai começar a perder clientes com essas atualizações de.................................
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_cCBNr4i9IksJ Posted at 6-7 17:56
Depois da ultima utilização ja nao posso voar nos mesmo locais onde eu já voei ...da quase sempre esta mensagem...falta de sinal Calibrar antenas trava video um monte de asneiras \depois dessa atualização   Mini 3 Pro,ja resetei de fabrica  e sempre igual.Pode dizer á DJI que vai começar a perder clientes com essas atualizações de.................................

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you tested in other places?
About your issue, did you have any videos? Can we have a look?
2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_cCBNr4i9IksJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88317 ft
Brazil

NO MEU MINI 3 PRO A MESMA COISA DEPOIS DA ATUALIZAÇÃO,,,ELES NÃO VÃO RESOLVER O PROBLEMA FICA DESCANSADO,,PODES O DEITAR AO LIXO COMO EU VOU TER QUE FAZER,,AS ATUALIZAÇÕES FOI PARA RESTRINGIR A VERDADE DE VOAR..VAGABUNDAGEM ESTA DJIAO LIXO COM EU VOUTER QUE FAZER,,ESSAS ATUALIZAÇÕES ESTÃO NO SEGRO
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_cCBNr4i9IksJ Posted at 9-11 13:34
NO MEU MINI 3 PRO A MESMA COISA DEPOIS DA ATUALIZAÇÃO,,,ELES NÃO VÃO RESOLVER O PROBLEMA FICA DESCANSADO,,PODES O DEITAR AO LIXO COMO EU VOU TER QUE FAZER,,AS ATUALIZAÇÕES FOI PARA RESTRINGIR A VERDADE DE VOAR..VAGABUNDAGEM ESTA DJIAO LIXO COM EU VOUTER QUE FAZER,,ESSAS ATUALIZAÇÕES ESTÃO NO SEGRO

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean your aircraft encountered the same issue since the firmware updated?
2023-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules