1028 7 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAViator53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't find the setting to set up in Pilot 2. It's at 2 days but I usually set at 10 days (public safety pilot here)
?????
2023-3-30
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Legend has it that you shouldn't store 100% charged Lithium batteries for too long.  The risk is to reduce their lifespan.  And in my personal experience it is true.  But if you work in public safety, therefore in unplanned intervention, the batteries must be ready for use at any time.  10 days doesn't seem like too much.  After what you can do is have a sufficient stock of battery to make a rotation.  It is a question of management and budget.
2023-3-30
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-30 09:41
Legend has it that you shouldn't store 100% charged Lithium batteries for too long.  The risk is to reduce their lifespan.  And in my personal experience it is true.  But if you work in public safety, therefore in unplanned intervention, the batteries must be ready for use at any time.  10 days doesn't seem like too much.  After what you can do is have a sufficient stock of battery to make a rotation.  It is a question of management and budget.

Thanks, but I've been flying Drones for public safety (police and fire) since 2015; well aware of batt limitations and need to replace batts over time.

Did you have an answer to my question?
2023-3-30
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

UAViator53 Posted at 3-30 09:44
Thanks, but I've been flying Drones for public safety (police and fire) since 2015; well aware of batt limitations and need to replace batts over time.

Did you have an answer to my question?

I'm a bit confused, I must have skipped the question.  In Pilot 2, when the battery is in the drone, you go to the drone settings, in the battery tab and you can select the duration.
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

It would be nice to have a calendar feature to plan sets of batts loaded to 100% and a reminder for rotating in DJI Pilot 2.

So maybe better cycle planning?
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, UAViator53. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the photo below:
Hope this helps.
2023-4-2
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-2 07:50
Hi, UAViator53. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the photo below: [view_image]
Hope this helps.

Thanks, didn't scroll down all the way.
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

UAViator53 Posted at 4-2 07:59
Thanks, didn't scroll down all the way.

You're most welcome. Have a good one!
2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced