12Next >
4562 47 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Otepnalang
lvl.1

Spain

Hello! Im new here.just wanted to ask if it happened to your rc controller

that it suddenly didnt power on. I last used it on friday afternoon.its still ok,then i transferred all the videos i got to my ipad.and then i charged the 3 batteries and the rc controller. The next day,i was going to use it againbut i couldnt turn it on. I tried every single thing i saw on youtube but its still the same. I hope someone can help before i proceed to the next step.thanks in advance

2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we're sorry to know about this unfortunate event that happened to your DJI RC. Just to confirm, is the power-on method correct, which needs to short press and then long press the power button to power on? If DJI RC has no sufficient power, please try again after charging it fully. If it cannot be charged normally, please try to replace the charger and charging cable and try again. Also, there is an instance that DJI RC has been powered on normally but the screen is black. Please try to press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to force power off the DJI RC, and then try to restart again. Please also try to connect to the DJI assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) for firmware upgrade & refresh. If the issue persists, please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40551 ft
Taiwan

hi my rc display just blackout after installing the new update..how to fix it?
2023-3-30
Use props
Otepnalang
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 3-30 14:43
Hi there, we're sorry to know about this unfortunate event that happened to your DJI RC. Just to confirm, is the power-on method correct, which needs to short press and then long press the power button to power on? If DJI RC has no sufficient power, please try again after charging it fully. If it cannot be charged normally, please try to replace the charger and charging cable and try again. Also, there is an instance that DJI RC has been powered on normally but the screen is black. Please try to press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to force power off the DJI RC, and then try to restart again. Please also try to connect to the DJI assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) for firmware upgrade & refresh. If the issue persists, please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.

I already did what those and i charge it before i turned it on again but still the same,i tried also the to press for 15 seconds but still nothing happened.how can i connect to the DJI ASSISTANT 2 if i cannot open my rc controller?
2023-3-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V Posted at 3-30 20:24

With the RC powered on and if you have a black screen press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to force power off the DJI RC, and then try to restart again.  
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V
lvl.1
Taiwan

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-31 02:03
With the RC powered on and if you have a black screen press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to force power off the DJI RC, and then try to restart again.

already try it but still nothing happens..
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Otepnalang Posted at 3-30 22:21
I already did what those and i charge it before i turned it on again but still the same,i tried also the to press for 15 seconds but still nothing happened.how can i connect to the DJI ASSISTANT 2 if i cannot open my rc controller?

Hi there, may I confirm if the LED on the DJI RC will turn on when charging? After fully charging and disconnecting the cable, will the LED turn on when you press the power button?
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V Posted at 3-31 02:42
already try it but still nothing happens..

May I confirm you mean you cannot force power off the DJI RC or does the RC still shows a black screen after powering on again? Please remove the SD card for a check. If possible, could you please provide us with a video for further confirmation?
2023-3-31
Use props
Otepnalang
lvl.1

Spain

Otepnalang Posted at 3-30 22:21
I already did what those and i charge it before i turned it on again but still the same,i tried also the to press for 15 seconds but still nothing happened.how can i connect to the DJI ASSISTANT 2 if i cannot open my rc controller?

No power with or without charging it. Totally black screen.. No green light led after holding the button for 5secs even holding it for 15seconds nothing at all.. No green light even you charge it with it’s charger and the charger of the fly more kit. I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 but there’s no way i can connect as the remote has no power at all like dead no light. I also tried the forcing 15secd pressing the button still no life, dead REMOTE.. The drone is tottally fine. Tried to change the cable stiill no signs of LIFE/ no green light.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V
lvl.1
Taiwan

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-31 05:25
May I confirm you mean you cannot force power off the DJI RC or does the RC still shows a black screen after powering on again? Please remove the SD card for a check. If possible, could you please provide us with a video for further confirmation?

it can be power on but only black screen..
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Otepnalang Posted at 3-31 06:41
No power with or without charging it. Totally black screen.. No green light led after holding the button for 5secs even holding it for 15seconds nothing at all.. No green light even you charge it with it’s charger and the charger of the fly more kit. I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 but there’s no way i can connect as the remote has no power at all like dead no light. I also tried the forcing 15secd pressing the button still no life, dead REMOTE.. The drone is tottally fine. Tried to change the cable stiill no signs of LIFE/ no green light.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Since the remote controller is not powering on properly, we suggest sending it to our facility for a proper diagnosis. Please contact our relevant team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request. Thank you.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V
lvl.1
Taiwan

only robot is replying to my message
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V Posted at 3-31 16:12
only robot is replying to my message

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please provide a video of the issue to us for better visualization and confirmation? Look forward to your reply.
2023-3-31
Use props
stevetr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Otepnalang Posted at 3-31 06:41

I have same problem, after todays update tested flight then turned off now it wont charge, wont power on, even pressing for 15sec nothing totally dead also wont connect to PC. wondering if this is related to update
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

stevetr Posted at 4-1 11:46
I have same problem, after todays update tested flight then turned off now it wont charge, wont power on, even pressing for 15sec nothing totally dead also wont connect to PC. wondering if this is related to update

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please change a charger or cable to charge it for a long time. If the issue still persists, please send the device back for further testing. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2023-4-2
Use props
djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V
lvl.1
Taiwan

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 19:17
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please provide a video of the issue to us for better visualization and confirmation? Look forward to your reply.

how can i send the video?
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for the response. You may save the video showing the concern in a shareable link in dropbox or google drive and send it via DM or reply to this thread. Thank you.
2023-4-2
Use props
stevetr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

stevetr Posted at 4-1 11:46
I have same problem, after todays update tested flight then turned off now it wont charge, wont power on, even pressing for 15sec nothing totally dead also wont connect to PC. wondering if this is related to update

further update I have managed to get RC to power up but now it has left led solid cyan and middle 2 led flashing green. Manual says solid cyan is sticks not central but they are, what is middle 2 led flashing green? battery is apparently 60% charge when I plug it in with different chargers it does not charge
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V
lvl.1
Taiwan

i what email i can send video?
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

stevetr Posted at 4-3 07:20
further update I have managed to get RC to power up but now it has left led solid cyan and middle 2 led flashing green. Manual says solid cyan is sticks not central but they are, what is middle 2 led flashing green? battery is apparently 60% charge when I plug it in with different chargers it does not charge

In your case, please make sure the DJI RC does not connect with a data cable, and then, press and hold the power button for 15 seconds. Please tell us your feedback after trying this.
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V
lvl.1
Taiwan

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 19:17

hard to send video.cant send it
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V Posted at 4-4 17:38
hard to send video.cant send it

Could you please upload it to a Cloud drive, like Dropbox or Google Drive, and then share us the link.
2023-4-5
Use props
ahmet_oztemiz
New
Turkey

I have same issue with brand new dji mini pro 4 rc. I have used once and next day i have opened but after clicking connection button screen is closed suddenly but power was on and i could get response voices from physical buttons but screen is always black. I have tried to connect assistance app but nothing happend after plug in type-c cable. Is there any advice to handle this issue?
2-5 03:23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ahmet_oztemiz Posted at 2-5 03:23
I have same issue with brand new dji mini pro 4 rc. I have used once and next day i have opened but after clicking connection button screen is closed suddenly but power was on and i could get response voices from physical buttons but screen is always black. I have tried to connect assistance app but nothing happend after plug in type-c cable. Is there any advice to handle this issue?

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to check and verify some information. Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue so we can properly address it and provide the best solution? You may save it as a shareable link in Dropbox or Google Drive and send us the link via PM. We're here to help. Thank you for your cooperation.
2-5 16:50
Use props
ahmet_oztemiz
New
Turkey

DJI Diana Posted at 2-5 16:50
Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to check and verify some information. Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue so we can properly address it and provide the best solution? You may save it as a shareable link in Dropbox or Google Drive and send us the link via PM. We're here to help. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi, i was tried too much yesterday and recognized that accually rc 2 app is freezing. Sometimes rc 2 system is opening and that times i tried to update firmware but after some time it is freezing again so i could not update firmware. Sometimes i could use controller for 5 mins some times system could not starts. I have tried one more time and it is waiting loading screen which has dji logo on white screen but nothign happen.
Loading issue: https://disk.yandex.com.tr/i/uuRcbi4_Ebw50Q
Freeze black screen issue: https://disk.yandex.com.tr/i/-5SFJfnLxpRqpQ
2-5 23:30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ahmet_oztemiz Posted at 2-5 23:30
Hi, i was tried too much yesterday and recognized that accually rc 2 app is freezing. Sometimes rc 2 system is opening and that times i tried to update firmware but after some time it is freezing again so i could not update firmware. Sometimes i could use controller for 5 mins some times system could not starts. I have tried one more time and it is waiting loading screen which has dji logo on white screen but nothign happen.
Loading issue: https://disk.yandex.com.tr/i/uuRcbi4_Ebw50Q
Freeze black screen issue: https://disk.yandex.com.tr/i/-5SFJfnLxpRqpQ

Thanks for the video provided. In this case, we recommend you submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2-6 01:01
Use props
djiuser_c6AuQyb1rlUj
New

Papua New Guinea

DJI Mindy Posted at 2023-3-31 05:25

I have a problem with my Remote control of DJI Mavic 3 Drone that shut down totally when updating new firmware. When charging LED light indication is not on and when pressing power button it cannot work as well. Please if there is any solution advice. Thank you
2-26 05:48
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_c6AuQyb1rlUj Posted at 2-26 05:48
I have a problem with my Remote control of DJI Mavic 3 Drone that shut down totally when updating new firmware. When charging LED light indication is not on and when pressing power button it cannot work as well. Please if there is any solution advice. Thank you

Hi there, please try to charge it with another cable and adapter and leave it to charge for a while to see if the LEDs will turn on. If it still does not work, we recommend you send it back for diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2-27 01:02
Use props
djiuser_OTc1dPVb8mK9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2730784 ft
United States

Double post, my bad
3-13 09:37
Use props
djiuser_OTc1dPVb8mK9
lvl.1
United States

I would think a person would know short press & then long press (referencing dji Diana) having said that my remote would suddenly say "flight records at capacity" & switch to flight records literally ay the wrong moment , nearly causing a crash several times due to minimal obstacle avoidance.  Yes I know it hovers automatically but I'm talking about close up side flight where a second or less matters
17103514402846963954321210939620.jpg
3-13 09:37
Use props
djiuser_OTc1dPVb8mK9
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_UAGA1NBc1h1V Posted at 2023-3-30 20:24

Join the club, dji will not admit the connecton to  the suddenly dead remote after an update. My remote was just fine tben tbe forced major update, then dead remote.  All very suspicious, 12 days( 264 hours) of real time. My new one covered by Asurion is pictured below
3-13 09:44
Use props
AxiomNick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23402 ft
United States

Hey there otepnalag,
Had the same issue today, March 27th 2024. I was updating my RC Pro controller for my DJI Mavic 3 Pro, and updated the firmware for the DJI Fly App. Suddenly got a rapid loss of power, even while the controller was plugged in. It finished it's firmware download, then shut off completely, unresponsive.

What I ended up doing is finding the charging brick, something that is 65W or above, and charged the controller. After 20 minutes, it has been able to turn on right now at 6%. Try charging with the supplied brick for 2 hrs or more, and then see if that resolves the issue.

Alternatively, press and hold for 15 seconds on the power button to try to completely power cycle/power refresh the remote controller. Had that issue in the past as well.

Unfortunately, DJI Assistant 2 is not fantastic and they discontinued support for Mac after a certain version. If you still have issues, it may need to get sent in as there are cases of the controller being faulty/bricked after firmware updates.
3-27 12:50
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AxiomNick Posted at 3-27 12:50
Hey there otepnalag,
Had the same issue today, March 27th 2024. I was updating my RC Pro controller for my DJI Mavic 3 Pro, and updated the firmware for the DJI Fly App. Suddenly got a rapid loss of power, even while the controller was plugged in. It finished it's firmware download, then shut off completely, unresponsive.

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this issue. May I confirm if the DJI RC Pro works normally now? If this issue happens frequently, you can also send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
3-28 01:07
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_OTc1dPVb8mK9 Posted at 3-13 09:44
Join the club, dji will not admit the connecton to  the suddenly dead remote after an update. My remote was just fine tben tbe forced major update, then dead remote.  All very suspicious, 12 days( 264 hours) of real time. My new one covered by Asurion is pictured below

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconveniece. May I confirm if the DJI RC Pro works normally now?
3-28 01:08
Use props
djiuser_asEguhOy0AaB
New
United States

Hi! My DJI mini 4 pro RC suddenly stopped working. the screen just stopped showing out of nowhere and I’ve done a reset on it already but still nothing???? Please help. The screen is just nothing. Nothi no on the screen but sounds and everything are fine. But the screen itself just comes up with nothing
3-29 03:56
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_asEguhOy0AaB Posted at 3-29 03:56
Hi! My DJI mini 4 pro RC suddenly stopped working. the screen just stopped showing out of nowhere and I’ve done a reset on it already but still nothing???? Please help. The screen is just nothing. Nothi no on the screen but sounds and everything are fine. But the screen itself just comes up with nothing

Hi there, please kindly try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 to see if it helps.
If the issue still persists, that might be caused by the wire issue, and it is suggested to send in the controller for further inspection, and you could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/. Thanks.
3-29 05:25
Use props
Prodroneflyer
New

United Kingdom

Hello fellow drone flyers!

I have an issue, My DJI RC 2's screen flashes as I turn it on. Half an hour later it suddenly works, as normal but, about 3 hours later the same problem occurs but it eventually works as normal.

My question is that is this a problem with the RC or should I ignore it?

Thanks. A reply would be most appreciated!
4-1 13:51
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Prodroneflyer Posted at 4-1 13:51
Hello fellow drone flyers!

Hi, there. You can try refreshing the firmware and restoring the factory default. Could you please provide us with the original footage of the issue? We need to send it to our engineers to check further. Alternatively, you can upload it to the shared drive and send us a link, thanks.
4-1 23:28
Use props
Prodroneflyer
New

United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply,

How would I refresh the factory default?
4-1 23:46
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Prodroneflyer Posted at 4-1 23:46
Thanks for the reply,

How would I refresh the factory default?

Hello. You can follow this step:
Enter Settings > System > Reset options > Erase all data(factory reset);
Please back up the files of the unit before restoring the factory settings.
4-1 23:56
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules