Server error: Wait a moment and try again(Code:0x1151009fffff)
9688 22 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkipMc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233166 ft
Thailand

Hello, I cannot update to the latest version as all updates are blocked on my RC with the error: "Server error: Wait a moment and try again(Code:0x1151009fffff)" - I have logged out and back into my DJI profile, have rebooted the RC remote and Mini 3 Pro drone, and also waited 45 minutes, and the error happens every time I try to update via the Profile section or the Settings-About section of the RC UI. Please advise. Thank you.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to install the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 using your computer? You may download the software using the link below. Please let us know if you experience any issues with the software. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-3-30
Use props
SkipMc
lvl.1
Thailand

Thank you, I tried that. It got to 87%, installed an update and rebooted the controller, but it's now stuck at 87% and my PC now says it no longer recognizes the USB device. And even worse, I can no longer see the drone from the Connection Guide screen on the remote.  Please advise.
2023-3-30
Use props
SkipMc
lvl.1
Thailand

After unplugging the remote from USB, rebooting it, and rebooting the drone, all seems to work now, thank you!
2023-3-30
Use props
pa01os
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1312579 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If anyone else gets this error check the time on the remote and if wrong, correct it, I had tried clearing the cache, logging out and back in again to my account on the remote, I even went as far as trying to configure my router to the default Google server addresses but simply correcting the time fixed the issue.
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_4aDhMvBzEAWB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46276 ft

United Kingdom

I am having the exact same drama and unfortunatly dont have a PC for two weeks, tried all the above to no avail. Why is it never simple.
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_f6YX51avOYhu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48960 ft
Canada

Would like to update my remote controller but getting error?
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_4aDhMvBzEAWB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46276 ft

United Kingdom

Swipe down from the top of the screen, clcik the little cog in the top right corner, click system, reset options, then reset app prefereces.
If this doesnt work go back to the system menu, date and time, use network provided time and time zone.
2023-4-1
Use props
df3966gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 504360 ft
United Kingdom

pa01os Posted at 4-1 07:54
If anyone else gets this error check the time on the remote and if wrong, correct it, I had tried clearing the cache, logging out and back in again to my account on the remote, I even went as far as trying to configure my router to the default Google server addresses but simply correcting the time fixed the issue.

Great advice.  That’s precisely what the issue was that was giving me this error.  Set the date and time correctly and bingo back in action
2023-4-2
Use props
fansf2f9b6ac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 873360 ft
  • >>>
United States

If anyone else gets this error check the time on the remote and if wrong, correct it, I had tried clearing the cache, logging out and back in again to my account on the remote, I even went as far as trying to configure my router to the default Google server addresses but simply correcting the time fixed the issue.

Thank you!!! problem solved. I had the same issue, first changed the time zone and corrected the time and I was able to update to latest version.
2023-4-2
Use props
bgreenstone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709495 ft
  • >>>
United States

None of this worked for me.  The time and time zone are correct on my controller yet I still just get that error message when I try to update.
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bgreenstone Posted at 4-7 08:49
None of this worked for me.  The time and time zone are correct on my controller yet I still just get that error message when I try to update.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. It is recommended to check the current network status and log in to the account to test again. You may also try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Please keep us updated.
2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_IpmoP11vcJ3U
New
Germany

Correcting the time did not work for me but I found that I was not logged into my profile. After logging in the problem was solved and I was able to update the drone.
2023-4-15
Use props
fans386bfcae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286250 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Correcting the time did not work also for me....  I am logged into my profile.  The problem for me hasn't been fixed and I I'm just not good at upgradingable to update the drone.
2023-5-2
Use props
djiuser_CHyB1rm8yT8v
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_4aDhMvBzEAWB Posted at 4-1 23:57
Swipe down from the top of the screen, clcik the little cog in the top right corner, click system, reset options, then reset app prefereces.
If this doesnt work go back to the system menu, date and time, use network provided time and time zone.

Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
fans9f536d45
New

Spain

That worked! Time was off by a day.
2023-7-2
Use props
djiuser_pwOENfNJbjmH
New

United States

djiuser_f6YX51avOYhu Posted at 4-1 14:26
Would like to update my remote controller but getting error?

I couldn't update my dji pro 3for months I tried everything so I thought come ro find out I wasn't logged in on my controller signed in and it worked we are updated
2023-8-9
Use props
djiuser_8CrAzjyVIh04
lvl.1
Flight distance : 520577 ft
  • >>>
United States

If anyone else gets this error check the time on the remote and if wrong, correct it, I had tried clearing the cache, logging out and back in again to my account on the remote, I even went as far as trying to configure my router to the default Google server addresses but simply correcting the time fixed the issue.

I had the exact same issue (Code:0x1151009fffff) and updating the time by enabling "Use network-privided time" fixed my issue, Thank You very much
2023-8-30
Use props
Drone Sketcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122241 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-30 17:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to install the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 using your computer? You may download the software using the link below. Please let us know if you experience any issues with the software. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

This is so bad that you have bricked the drones from connecting!!!

Then you ask us to download an app from an UNIDENTIFIED DEVELOPER!
That the mac refuses to install!

What is going on?
2023-8-31
Use props
Drone Sketcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122241 ft
United States

Drone Sketcher Posted at 8-31 08:23

Then when figuring out how to get past the unidentified developer I get this.

2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Drone Sketcher Posted at 8-31 08:23

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. If you download the software straight to our website, please follow the instructions below to install the software on your MAC:

To override the security settings and launch the app, please follow the steps below:
· Find the app to be launched in Mac “Finder”.
· Avoid using Launchpad to execute this operation. Launchpad is not allowed to access the Shortcut menus.
· Tap and hold the Control key and tap the app icon. Select “Open” from the shortcut menu.
· Tap “Open”.
· The app is now saved as an exception to your security settings, and you can open it in the future by double-clicking it, just as you can any authorized app.
2023-9-1
Use props
djiuser_b577LH0r4nSU
New
Flight distance : 3284 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-30 17:07

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Thanks! I forgot about the DJI Assistant 2 app, and it did the update fine.
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_b577LH0r4nSU Posted at 11-23 10:15
Thanks! I forgot about the DJI Assistant 2 app, and it did the update fine.

Perfect! We're glad that this troubleshooting step works on your issue. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules