Audience Mode compatibility: Goggles 2, V2 and Integra
4621 7 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timsomnia
lvl.2
France

Hi there,
I own a DJI FPV Drone with Goggles V2 and several Caddx Vistas. Now I'd like to purchase another pair of goggles, preferably Goggles 2 or Integra, and an O3 system.

My question is if I'll be able to use Audience Mode with all of the above systems and two different versions of the goggles. I don't care which goggles bind to the VTX and which one is in Audience Mode.

Some examples:

- Goggles V2 bind to DJI FPV Drone, Goggles 2 in Audience Mode (bcs as far as I understand the Goggles 2 can't bind to the DJI FPV Drone)
- Goggles 2 bind to O3, Goggles V2 in Audience Mode
- Integra bind to Vista, Goggles V2 in Audience Mode

Clarification on this would be highly appreciated as it is getting hard to understand the intercompatibility of all the DJI FPV products.

Thanks, Tim

2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, DJI O3 Air Unit and DJI Digital FPV System are compatible with DJI Goggles Integra, DJI Goggles 2, and DJI FPV Goggles V2. And DJI FPV is compatible with DJI FPV Goggles V2.
To use DJl Goggles 2 with DJI Digital FPV System, it needed to upgrade to the latest firmware. After updating, the air unit will not support DJI Goggles V2 and the DJI FPV remote controller.
In Audience mode, the image transmission signal receives from the drone/air unit rather than the operator's Goggles. Therefore, you can refer to the logic above to confirm the compatibility in audience mode.
2023-3-31
Use props
Timsomnia
lvl.2
United States

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I understand that what I want to do wont work with DJI AIR UNIT or VISTA and neither the FPV DRONE. But can I have a mixed pair of Goggles 2 and Goggles V2 both paired to the O3 in (with one goggles in audience mode obviously)?

Simple yes or no is perfectly enough
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Timsomnia Posted at 4-2 04:31
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I understand what  want to do wont work with DJI AIR UNIT or VISTA, not the FPV DRONE. But can I have a mixed pair of Goggles 2 and Goggles V2 both paired to the O3 in (with one goggles in audience mode obviously)?

Yes, you can pair DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2 with DJI O3 Air Unit and enable Audience mode.
2023-4-3
Use props
Timsomnia
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-3 02:25
Yes, you can pair DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2 with DJI O3 Air Unit and enable Audience mode.

Thank you!
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_1uEGL94GfBRK
New

France

Hi, sorry for getting into the conversation.  I have a dji fpv drone with its corresponding v2 goggles and I would like to buy the new dji avata integra, is it possible to use the avata drone with the integra goggles and connect the v2 goggles in audience mode so that someone else can see me using it?  thanks for your reply
2023-7-12
Use props
loflybyP4
lvl.1

United States

Timsomnia Posted at 4-3 21:53
Thank you!

AMEN.
English is my second language. Sometimes I think. Do they read and UNDERSTAND the question or is just me I don’t understand their answer. It is almost painful to get a straight clear answer.
2023-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules