352 5 2023-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FwsDA23hwLYv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14449 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I've just finished charging my batteries that came as part of my Mini 3 with Fly More combo set. Only had it a month and one of the batteries is showing cracks along the tabs. The battery cycle count is one so one of the batteries that has hardly been used.

Anyone else having or had this issue how they resolved it please?

Seems a bad design or poor materials.
16802773431767681304105249379378.jpg
16802773680098678949322196033561.jpg
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're sorry to know about this unfortunate event that happened to the battery of your drone. We suggest sending the battery to our facility for further assistance. Please contact our relevant team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request. Thank you.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_FwsDA23hwLYv
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 3-31 15:28
We're sorry to know about this unfortunate event that happened to the battery of your drone. We suggest sending the battery to our facility for further assistance. Please contact our relevant team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance at the request. Thank you.

Thanks but no thanks. I read of other users and their experiences of the same issue. Offers of 20% or 50% off a new battery purchase from DJI customer services after the battery had been sent in, I'll give that a miss. Seems a poor a customer service under warranty.

Seems there a few users with similar issues. Something DJI needs to look into.
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_FwsDA23hwLYv Posted at 3-31 15:41
Thanks but no thanks. I read of other users and their experiences of the same issue. Offers of 20% or 50% off a new battery purchase from DJI customer services after the battery had been sent in, I'll give that a miss. Seems a poor a customer service under warranty.

Seems there a few users with similar issues. Something DJI needs to look into.

Hi, there. We are sorry to read about this problem, since we need to confirm details case by case, for your problem, it is suggested to send us your battery for further checking first, then we will inspect it and keep you updated asap. Thanks in advance.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_FwsDA23hwLYv
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-31 17:45
Hi, there. We are sorry to read about this problem, since we need to confirm details case by case, for your problem, it is suggested to send us your battery for further checking first, then we will inspect it and keep you updated asap. Thanks in advance.

Would be good to know what will be checked as the photos speak for themselves?
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_FwsDA23hwLYv Posted at 4-1 07:47
Would be good to know what will be checked as the photos speak for themselves?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
After we receive your battery, our service center will inspect the product and confirm whether it is a manufacturing issue. If your product is within the warranty period and the damage was not caused by non-manufacturing issues, we will cover the fee under warranty policy.
2023-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules