Update DJI mini 3 pro
1387 12 2023-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zP758Ni251Am
lvl.1

Netherlands

I have an error message when I update my RC-controller. I cannot update the last version.
PXL_20230331_170108897.jpg
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, please be advised that if the DJI RC update fails due to server error, please refer to the following:

1. Please check whether the device can be connected to the Internet. Go to SkyPixel or DJI Academy to check whether the video can be played. If so, it indicates that the network is normal.
2. If the system displays that the network has been connected, and there is an error with the app network, please go to “System Settings” and check whether Internet access permission has been enabled for the app.

If the issue persists, please let us know. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_3xLyBwGvalxr
lvl.1

India

Very bad drone, especially this new rc, my mini 3 pro got lost due to malfunction by DJI, at around 6-8meters it lost all it's gps signal and went into atti mode and got lost, very much disappointed with this stupid drone and dji
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_8CRArNtzofyJ
New
United States

djiuser_3xLyBwGvalxr Posted at 4-1 11:18
Very bad drone, especially this new rc, my mini 3 pro got lost due to malfunction by DJI, at around 6-8meters it lost all it's gps signal and went into atti mode and got lost, very much disappointed with this stupid drone and dji
Im done with DJI. GARBAGE! My M3 Pro has GPS Module issues and many other codes out of the box. My M3 RC calibration wouldnt complete which is why I got the Pro version, as Im on vacation and dont have time to wait for refresh shipping. We should be able to swap in any dealers with the massive amount of failing units. They should be sued into oblivion. DO NOT BUY DJI. Ive owned Ruko and they worked flawlessly.
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_8CRArNtzofyJ
New
United States

djiuser_8CRArNtzofyJ Posted at 4-1 15:28
Im done with DJI. GARBAGE! My M3 Pro has GPS Module issues and many other codes out of the box. My M3 RC calibration wouldnt complete which is why I got the Pro version, as Im on vacation and dont have time to wait for refresh shipping. We should be able to swap in any dealers with the massive amount of failing units. They should be sued into oblivion. DO NOT BUY DJI. Ive owned Ruko and they worked flawlessly.

To be clear DJI- I have bought two Mini 3's and neither function. One a pro and one a regular. How is this possible??

Now, I have to pay a 15% reatocking fee because retailers KNOW your brand is trash and assume we will be returning them VERY FREQUENTLY, so most have a restocking fee If I want to try for a third. So I spent $2000 and dont get anything but a PDF of a shipping label? Now I get to go get a box, go to mail store, ship two drones back, and waste HOURS AMD HOURS of my time. I want my money back, every penny! Whats the instructions on that?? I am so upset. People plan on getting something that functions for hundreds of dollars!  This thing has mote error codes than Apollo 13!
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8CRArNtzofyJ Posted at 4-1 16:15
To be clear DJI- I have bought two Mini 3's and neither function. One a pro and one a regular. How is this possible??

Now, I have to pay a 15% reatocking fee because retailers KNOW your brand is trash and assume we will be returning them VERY FREQUENTLY, so most have a restocking fee If I want to try for a third. So I spent $2000 and dont get anything but a PDF of a shipping label? Now I get to go get a box, go to mail store, ship two drones back, and waste HOURS AMD HOURS of my time. I want my money back, every penny! Whats the instructions on that?? I am so upset. People plan on getting something that functions for hundreds of dollars!  This thing has mote error codes than Apollo 13!

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. About your issue, we will recommend you send it back to our service center for further diagnosis. We will take care of your aircraft. Considering you are on vacation, please send it back to the service center in the local region where you bought the aircraft from.  We saw that you received a Shipping Label and shipped your drones. Did you create a case and sent it back to our service center already? Would you please tell us more information?
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_3xLyBwGvalxr Posted at 4-1 11:18

Hello, there. Sorry to hear that. May we know did you claim a flyaway case for this accident?
If not, you can submit it here:https://repair.dji.com/repair/flyaway?lang=en
We will offer data analysis services and give you corresponding offers based on the result.
2023-4-1
Use props
UKFireGuy
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-31 15:55
Hi there, please be advised that if the DJI RC update fails due to server error, please refer to the following:

1. Please check whether the device can be connected to the Internet. Go to SkyPixel or DJI Academy to check whether the video can be played. If so, it indicates that the network is normal.

I'm getting this error too.  Been working through all your suggestions for two days and nothing works.  Academy videos play.  Tried DJI Assistant several times, download, install, delete, reinstall, over and over.  Download failed!  Error codes everywhere.  Never had a problem with updates before, now can't access anything, anywhere, by any and all means.
2023-4-2
Use props
UKFireGuy
New

United States

Got the same.  Can't update at all even using DJI Assistant.  Nothing works.
2023-4-2
Use props
UKFireGuy
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-31 15:55

"System Settings" on what?  Router? RC Controller? Modem?  PC? Phone Software? System settings are everywhere.  
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

UKFireGuy Posted at 4-2 07:25
"System Settings" on what?  Router? RC Controller? Modem?  PC? Phone Software? System settings are everywhere.

Hi. We are sorry for the confusion. The System Settings on the RC controller. Please slide down on the main page to access the System Setting. Thank you.
2023-4-2
Use props
SoaringEagles1
New
United States

Please provide specific directions to locate the system settings that request permission.  I pulled the top of the screen down, clicked on the 6-sided icon which brings me to settings (not system settings) and I see nothing requesting permission.  Am I in the wrong place?  Please advise as I cannot update either and this is very concerning.  Do I haveto have the aircraft turned on and linked to access "system settings?"
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SoaringEagles1 Posted at 4-3 11:44
Please provide specific directions to locate the system settings that request permission.  I pulled the top of the screen down, clicked on the 6-sided icon which brings me to settings (not system settings) and I see nothing requesting permission.  Am I in the wrong place?  Please advise as I cannot update either and this is very concerning.  Do I haveto have the aircraft turned on and linked to access "system settings?"

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Diana is talking about the System settings of your mobile device. Please make sure that you open the authority for the app to connect to the internet and access stable internet.  
2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules