Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feature Request / motion control / tracking / af
931 1 2023-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Der-Bommel
lvl.1
Germany

Hey i have some feature requests:

The most important is AF Speeds in more steps. Fast is jumping too much and medium is not fast enough. If fast woulud have a smoother ease in and ease out it would be cool too but just a nother setting would be great, simply two steps between medium and fast.

And then there is motion control with the high bright monitor, i love that function but i desperately need smoothing settings and the locking of at least the roll axis.

Then there is tracking. Right now it tracks where i have the af spot, that is okay but sometimes i have problems that i need the eyes sharp but i want to track the shirt or hand and so on. It would be cool to set the af via tipping and the tracking via is wipe motion

Autogain for audio please the would be so hassle free for scratch audio. Maybe with the one way and two way setting that the audio gets only reduced when it is too loud but the noise floor would not rise in quiet parts.

And touch focussing with racking on the high bright monitor i do not why but on the last shoot it did not work at all.

And a official sensor support cage for using heavy lenses fast. Locking the gimbal is still a bit wobbly.

Other than that the ronin 4d is a dream come true, i love the system and i hope the 8k will come soon too
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Der-Bommel. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules