DJI RC
781 7 2023-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NandoDavid
lvl.1

Portugal

My DJI RC  every time I turn on it asks to calibrate the joisticks and buttons, I make the calibration and when tur on again  and ask for the same again every time blue light

any sugestios on this problem.
2023-3-31
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

My suggestion is to open a support ticket
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, NandoDavid. Thank you for reaching out. When you tried calibrating the RC, does it do it successfully or are you getting any errors?
2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Open a repair request at repair.dji.com
2023-4-1
Use props
NandoDavid
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-31 19:04
Hi, NandoDavid. Thank you for reaching out. When you tried calibrating the RC, does it do it successfully or are you getting any errors?

No i calibrate an says ok, but when i use for second time again requires calibration.~

Allways on calibration.
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

NandoDavid Posted at 4-2 08:48
No i calibrate an says ok, but when i use for second time again requires calibration.~

Allways on calibration.

Hi, NandoDavid. Thanks for the reply. If the issue persists after going to another environment, please check whether you have magnetic accessories, such as an electronic watch. If you do, try removing the accessory and see if the issue reoccurs. Please back up the existing photos/videos of the remote controller. Then go to the “System Settings” of the remote controller, and perform a factory reset. Please try to calibrate the remote controller again. Please keep us posted.
2023-4-6
Use props
NandoDavid
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi again I tried everything but always when I tunn on ask the same, I do the  factory reset ad the same again , I tried on other location and the same, and no I don’t have nothing magnetic closer.
The remote ask for stick calibration but it’s not possible.

Always on calibration.

2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NandoDavid Posted at 4-10 04:21
Hi again I tried everything but always when I tunn on ask the same, I do the  factory reset ad the same again , I tried on other location and the same, and no I don’t have nothing magnetic closer.
The remote ask for stick calibration but it’s not possible.

Hi, NandoDavid. Thanks for the update. We're afraid you may have to consider sending the device back for further checking. You may submit a repair request at (repair.dji.com) or contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com). Warranty service will be applied depending on the assessment result and the warranty status of the drone. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Thank you.
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules