L1 Base station coordinates grayed and says multiple values
2069 16 2023-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Asier89
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

[url=]Picture[/url]  I have a problem L1 Base station coordinates grayed and say multiple values and these base station coordinates cannot be edited. This happens in ppk  mode and rtk both,I have removed the rtb file and included the OBS but no change in the error and reconstruction is also problematic there a considerable elevation offset between the flight segments

Capture.JPG
2023-3-31
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

can you share the OBS file please
2023-3-31
Use props
Asier89
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-31 20:11
can you share the OBS file please

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nKnakPjUTqJ2DaTnvKihv2Je6wH87Axx/view?usp=sharing
Drive Link

here i have attached the link to the Rinexboth files had the same obs and on grayed and reconstruction had a 10m verticle shift between two segments RTK processing was ok
2023-3-31
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Asier89 Posted at 3-31 23:38
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nKnakPjUTqJ2DaTnvKihv2Je6wH87Axx/view?usp=sharing
Drive Link

For me everything works well.

I see an offset of the antenna at 2.054m which certainly corresponds to the length of the pole you use.

There is a gap of 8.52m between the two OBS. Is the antenna fixed? If it moves that may explain the offset. To avoid putting your dataset in the trash, you can process the two separately and align them in post.

6.7897728388484335N 79.9617535470658E
TERL1.JPG
2023-4-1
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Open the file with a text editor, then replace the Earth Centered - Earth Fixed values with zero.

ECEF1.JPG

ECEF0.JPG

Then you copy the file in the both folders, 1 for each mission.
Renames it :
DJI_202303301613_007_Zenmuse-L1-mission.OBS
DJI_202303301634_008_Zenmuse-L1-mission.OBS

Terra should display "NA". You replace that with the Earth Centered - Earth Fixed value converted into Latitude, Longitude, Altitude.
6.7897727 / 79.9617535 / -90.29

Edit :

I confirm it works perfectly with this technique.
TERR-NA.JPG TERR Coord.JPG

But it must also work with your original OBS file because for me it works. Check that TERRA is up to date.

2023-4-1
Use props
Asier89
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-1 00:45
Open the file with a text editor, then replace the Earth Centered - Earth Fixed values with zero.

[view_image]

Thank you very much for spending your time to rectify this matter
2023-4-1
Use props
Asier89
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-1 00:45

[view_image]

I followed all the steps and now the fields are not grayed anymore but the value is not zero. but after entering the coordinates and processing the process doesn't start stays 0% forever. Can you give some insight on this. And how did you find the offset of 8.5m from the OBS?
2023-4-2
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Asier89 Posted at 4-2 22:27
[view_image]
I followed all the steps and now the fields are not grayed anymore but the value is not zero. but after entering the coordinates and processing the process doesn't start stays 0% forever. Can you give some insight on this. And how did you find the offset of 8.5m from the OBS?

Can you please share your two datasets. There is something unclear with your version of Terra.

Did you activate the calibration of the IMU in flight?
2023-4-2
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Asier89 Posted at 4-2 22:27
[view_image]
I followed all the steps and now the fields are not grayed anymore but the value is not zero. but after entering the coordinates and processing the process doesn't start stays 0% forever. Can you give some insight on this. And how did you find the offset of 8.5m from the OBS?

I just noticed that on the screenshot the coordinates you entered do not correspond to those that were in the RINEX file. I don't know what method STONEX uses to make its files.

But I suggest you take the point with an NTRIP server or use a known geodetic landmark :

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D564%26typeid%3D564
2023-4-2
Use props
Asier89
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-2 23:18
Can you please share your two datasets. There is something unclear with your version of Terra.

Did you activate the calibration of the IMU in flight?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d68xFD-MiY1numai7XpmWCqC_inWMSAV?usp=sharing

Here is the link for the dataset if you have time please check.all the files are included
2023-4-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Asier89 Posted at 4-3 19:35
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d68xFD-MiY1numai7XpmWCqC_inWMSAV?usp=sharing

Here is the link for the dataset if you have time please check.all the files are included

Do you keep the folder structure as it is in the SD card, or do you merge everything into a single folder?

It is important to keep the original structure and in Terra you have to add them one by one.

There is a big problem with your GNSS antenna which serves as your base station.

The level of precision is so low that it does not receive enough signals to find a valid solution. With the Google Earth view it seems that there are quite a few obstacles around the antenna. This may be the source of the issue.
There is also always this offset of about 8m, I find it by converting the ECEF data. Is the antenna really stable? Is the receiver in static mode (base) and not in kinematic (rover)?

GNSSSingle.JPG Base station.JPG

In any case, Terra will never reconstruct a point cloud with such low precision.

You can maybe try with the national database to save your dataset:
GNWEB: Online-RINEX Delivery – SLCORSnet (survey.gov.lk)

Otherwise I invite you to follow the tutorial that I put online concerning the exploitation of RINEX data for the L1:
Alternative to DRTK2 and NTRIP Provider | DJI FORUM

2023-4-3
Use props
Asier89
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-3 21:57
Do you keep the folder structure as it is in the SD card, or do you merge everything into a single folder?

It is important to keep the original structure and in Terra you have to add them one by one.

I keep as it is in the SD card  I don't merge the data before processing
Mission was done rtk enabled and running a ntrip base from the same base. and at the same time rinex was also collected
at first terra reconstructed PPK with a elevation difference between the two segments(RTK reconstruction was flawless)
now nothings happening need to get the original files and check again.need to sort this because if such thing happens in a large remote site it will be a big issue
2023-4-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Asier89 Posted at 4-3 23:07
I keep as it is in the SD card  I don't merge the data before processing
Mission was done rtk enabled and running a ntrip base from the same base. and at the same time rinex was also collected
at first terra reconstructed PPK with a elevation difference between the two segments(RTK reconstruction was flawless)

If you could please Zip original folder and share as it is, it would be great for better understanding.
2023-4-3
Use props
Asier89
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-3 23:22
If you could please Zip original folder and share as it is, it would be great for better understanding.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1raN6nRegZN_0oQNrVRUZnLkoyB47rUIe?usp=share_link
sorry for the delay the here are the files from the SD card as it is
2023-4-6
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Asier89 Posted at 4-6 01:15
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1raN6nRegZN_0oQNrVRUZnLkoyB47rUIe?usp=share_link
sorry for the delay the here are the files from the SD card as it is

Well, In Terra everything works. RTK PPK... I get a hit every time.
What is less funny is that nothing is good. From a distance it's not bad at all, but up close it's catastrophic.
SL1.JPG

It's very surprising that Terra does the processing. What is clear is that the RTB and OBS files are corrupted. I can't get a FIX. At best I get a FLOAT with the RTB. The OBS file is completely useless.
SL2.JPG SL3.JPG

I had similar issues with NTRIP for RTK and my TRIMBLE receiver for PPK.
The trouble comes very clearly from the Stonex receiver you are using. The causes can be multiple, bad initialization, too restrictive viewing angle, segregated constellation...

When using the PPK method, it is clear that the antenna began to initialize towards the end of the flight.

In conclusion your LiDAR L1 works very well. It would be advisable to try again with a trusted NTRIP network or RINEX base station. In order to confirm that the problem does not come from the GNSS receiver of the Matrice but I doubt it.

2023-4-6
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

I'm thinking of something, when you install your GNSS antenna before broadcasting RTCM and recording RINEX, what referencing method do you use?

I mean to know the exact coordinates of where the antenna is located. Because the Multiple Value reminds me of an antenna that operates independently and regularly readjusts its position.
2023-4-6
Use props
Asier89
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-6 09:45
Well, In Terra everything works. RTK PPK... I get a hit every time.
What is less funny is that nothing is good. From a distance it's not bad at all, but up close it's catastrophic.
[view_image]

Tahnk you.thata very imformative but the workflow with same equipment worked very well during the past few projects and  I wonder this is happening due to the recent firmware update..but as you said problem could be the base station need to check with a rinex from a cors base and a difference reciever..and can I know what software do you use to process the rtk and ppk data will be helpull to find out the quality of data..and is there a workflow to ppk using a third-party software and include that file for processing in terra?and whats the observation raw file of DJI l1?
And we recently started to use 1hz for logging but 5hz worked very well that could be the reason
2023-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules