Smart Controller
926 10 2023-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wXmGw4mc95x1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167201 ft
United States

My Smart Controller no longer saves videos to the installed SD card.  Is there a setting for that?
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_wXmGw4mc95x1
lvl.2
United States

I think my smart controller is stupid.
2023-4-1
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Which drone are you using, which app?
If you mean cached video, then in the three dots menu in the flight screen, go to the camera tab, and on the bottom of the menu, make sure that the caching is turned on.
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_wXmGw4mc95x1
lvl.2
United States

Yaros1 Posted at 4-1 05:07
Which drone are you using, which app?
If you mean cached video, then in the three dots menu in the flight screen, go to the camera tab, and on the bottom of the menu, make sure that the caching is turned on.

It's already on, but thanks.  It's weird because it worked until recently. I tried different SD cards.  I think it may be a firmware update.
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We want to help check for you. Can you confirm what specific videos you are referring to? Also, what drone are you using with your DJI Smart Controller? Are they showing on the Aircraft Album though? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_wXmGw4mc95x1
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 22:08
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We want to help check for you. Can you confirm what specific videos you are referring to? Also, what drone are you using with your DJI Smart Controller? Are they showing on the Aircraft Album though? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.

I have a Mini 2.  The 4k videos record on the drone, but they no longer record on the controller.  I don't know what changed.  
2023-4-2
Use props
djiuser_ihdffuFozJPx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7800712 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

How to connect DJI Goggles 2 with the smart controller? why i can’t see the fpv live view when i connect the smart controller to dji goggles 2 with dji avata / DJI O3 ? But when i connect it with the goggles v2 it works normally, please help i need that feature to live streaming..
2023-4-2
Use props
djiuser_ihdffuFozJPx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7800712 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

How to connect dji goggles 2 to the smart controller ? Why i can’t see the fpv live view from dji avata or DJI O3 when i use the goggles 2 ? But when i use the Goggles V2 it works normally should i downgrade my goggles 2 with the goggles v2 again ? i need that feature for live streaming
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_wXmGw4mc95x1 Posted at 4-2 02:35
I have a Mini 2.  The 4k videos record on the drone, but they no longer record on the controller.  I don't know what changed.

Thanks for the update. The storage path can only be set when an external microSD card has been inserted. Go to Settings - Storage - Default Storage Path to set the storage path. Set it to save on your microSD card. Please keep us updated.
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ihdffuFozJPx Posted at 4-2 15:01
How to connect DJI Goggles 2 with the smart controller? why i can’t see the fpv live view when i connect the smart controller to dji goggles 2 with dji avata / DJI O3 ? But when i connect it with the goggles v2 it works normally, please help i need that feature to live streaming..

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We have forwarded your concern for confirmation. At the same time, may we ask for a short video showing the successful connection between the DJI Smart Controller-DJI FPV Goggles V2-DJI Avata/DJI O3 Air Unit? Thank you.
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ihdffuFozJPx Posted at 4-2 19:03
How to connect dji goggles 2 to the smart controller ? Why i can’t see the fpv live view from dji avata or DJI O3 when i use the goggles 2 ? But when i use the Goggles V2 it works normally  should i downgrade my goggles 2 with the goggles v2 again ? i need that feature for live streaming

Hi there. Please note the following information:
1. FPV Live with a DJI Smart Controller is only supported when using the DJI FPV Goggles V2.
2. FPV Live when using the DJI Goggles 2 will only work when you're using the DJI RC Pro.
We hope this clarifies your concern. Thank you.
2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules