Goggles 2 gps
471 6 2023-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gAJlewktY91O
lvl.2

United States

is there a GPS module or ??? somthing that can get signal without using your phone? somthing light that you can plug in or mount to goggles. The wires ugh ....If you can add it to the integra.....should be am easy addition to goggles 2.
2023-4-1
Use props
nightfly
lvl.4

Romania

no chance
2023-4-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

unfortunately once you launch a product like the goggles 2, there's not much change you can do to it without a lot of hassle.  unless something is broken or not working properly, it doesn't make a lot of sense to address the issue unless it seriously unusual.  when the goggles 2 launched, it was pretty much fine the way it was.  people were more or less ok with the way it worked and paid the money for it.  along came remote id forced upon us and instead of leaving you "hanging" dji did something about it when they could have thrown you to the wolves (external module).  dji did what they could for little to no cost and it was quick and easy and brought you within compliance and somewhat inconvenience but not entirely.  think of it like any other electronic in the world, you lose some you win some.  drones are still in the early stages so there's a lot of losing to be had but we went thru the same process when it came to mobile phone with gps, bluetooth, wifi, 3g/4g, cameras, you name it.  the best answer for me is to buy the integra and call it a day; ymmv.
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI Goggles 2 is not equipped with a GPS module, regretfully. Meanwhile, the new DJI Goggles Integra is designed with a GPS module. We will take your feedback and forward them to our designated team for attention. Your understanding is highly appreciated and thanks for your continued support.
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_gAJlewktY91O
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 21:16
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI Goggles 2 is not equipped with a GPS module, regretfully. Meanwhile, the new DJI Goggles Integra is designed with a GPS module. We will take your feedback and forward them to our designated team for attention. Your understanding is highly appreciated and thanks for your continued support.

I dont know what it would take, but it seems simple enough, chip set that can plug in. Aquire satilights.   Im sure a third party can do it.   You shouldn't have to have a phone to operate the avata.....poor planning.
2023-4-1
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_gAJlewktY91O Posted at 4-1 21:28
I dont know what it would take, but it seems simple enough, chip set that can plug in. Aquire satilights.   Im sure a third party can do it.   You shouldn't have to have a phone to operate the avata.....poor planning.

Wow, very hopeful!  

But I wouldn't believe it...   
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gAJlewktY91O Posted at 4-1 21:28

We understand and we appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that this has been relayed to the related team. Thank you.
2023-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules