283 1 2023-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rahaf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325640 ft
Kosovo

Hello everyone,

I'm very upset about Dji Avata gimbal movement when I move the gimbal dial downward, the drone body is always shown in the video. I'm not able to take shots 90 degree down well. This also happens when I fly the drone backwards. You may see the photos attached.

I'm also suffering from the low signal which is always lost once anything is located between me and the drone even if a tree ! The signal immediately became lost!  So I'm always careful to ensure that there is empty space between the remote controller, the goggle and the drone to avoid losing the signal.

Anyone has any advice about these two issues ?
VideoCapture_20230401-234916.jpg
VideoCapture_20230401-234850.jpg
VideoCapture_20230401-234952.jpg
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Rahaf. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry that you're going through these troubles. For your first concern, to provide you with the best first-person view possible, the Avata drone has been designed with a single-axis gimbal camera with a maximum FOV of about 155°. Therefore, the aircraft body might be captured when the drone is flying at certain angles. To better avoid this issue, we recommend that you choose a suitable gimbal tilt angle, and reasonably control the altitude of the drone with the sticks. After shooting at different angles, you can get the video captured at the right angle. You can also crop any video which contains propeller shadows when post-processing the video. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support. For the 2nd issue, do you get any error messages before they lose the connection? If you do, can you please provide us with a screenshot? Thank you.
2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules