How did here put his DJi action 2 in landscape mode?
870 4 2023-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Itstheluufamily
lvl.1
Canada

Can someone please help me figure out how he was able to change his set so that he can shoot in landscape mode? please look at the photo mine i on the top and the landscape mode is on the bottom. look at where all the icons are and the orientation of them

DJI Action 2 Landscape mode?

DJI Action 2 Landscape mode?
2023-4-2
Use props
Itstheluufamily
lvl.1
Canada

2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please check post #2 on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... d=287251#pid3008167 and see if this helps? Please let us know if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-2
Use props
Itstheluufamily
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-2 19:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please check post #2 on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=287251#pid3008167 and see if this helps? Please let us know if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

Hey! Thank you so much for getting back to me. So I have tried that already. But it video will not rotate when the DJi is flipped on its side.

Only when it’s flipped upside down(180 ) the image of icon would flip accordingly .

F5B4B7D8-3755-4F54-8FEE-9859A66218A0.jpeg
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Itstheluufamily Posted at 4-3 05:57
Hey! Thank you so much for getting back to me. So I have tried that already. But it video will not rotate when the DJi is flipped on its side.

Only when it’s flipped upside down(180 ) the image of icon would flip accordingly .

Thank you for your response. We will forward this issue to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules