gimbal in slight wind, mini 2
573 1 2023-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NoelC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31923 ft
United States

I have a Mavic mini 2, been having trouble with the gimbal overload warning and shaky video. I've tried calibration and blowing out everything around the gimbal with compressed air. Holding the drone in my hand and tilting it up and down, the camera seems to follow the movement just fine. I've only flown it a few times since purchasing it at the beginning of January, no hard landings, it hasn't been around any dirt or sand. The slightest breeze, but no major wind. Wondering if anybody else has similar gimbal trouble when flying in slight wind?

Warning in the flight log, one minute and 41 seconds into the flight:  Gimbal motor overloaded. Land aircraft and check whether gimbal can rotate freely on all three axes (Code: 40003).
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if you experience this issue in Sports mode or does it shows in other modes? Please connect your DJI Fly app to a network and check if there's a firmware update available please perform the update and then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules