2163 4 2023-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vbefNqyeDuok
lvl.1
Flight distance : 428701 ft
Slovakia

Hi there,

can anyone confirm that the DJI RC Pro controller is unable to live stream video from FPV Goggles V2 when using a (non dji) fpv quad running the original DJI Air Unit/Vista (not the O3)? Is the Smart Controller the only option?

I need a live video out solution, and I wanted to buy the RC Pro to also use with my Mavic 3. But that seem to not be an option.

2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. The FPV Live function should be enabled and used in the DJI Fly app. After this update, DJI FPV Goggles V2 can be used with DJI FPV to use the FPV Live function. However, the DJI Digital FPV System does not support DJI Fly and cannot use the DJI FPV Live function. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-2
Use props
aereal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19994679 ft
  • >>>
Spain

It is hard to understand the old smart controller can get FPV live from the Dji air unit, and the brand new and expensive DJI RC PRO can not… Almost 1k€ for that, and DJI has still not solved, and it seems it will never be solved…
2023-5-25
Use props
aereal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19994679 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2023-5-26
Use props
HFMan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 882106 ft
United States

aereal Posted at 2023-5-25 10:07
It is hard to understand the old smart controller can get FPV live from the Dji air unit, and the brand new and expensive DJI RC PRO can not… Almost 1k€ for that, and DJI has still not solved, and it seems it will never be solved…

I wanted to update this thread-  I can confirm that the DJI O3 Air Unit along with the Goggles V2 can indeed connect to the RC Pro via USB-C and display the feed on the RC Pro screen.  No OSD, but FPV Live works just fine and also can record.
2-11 12:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules