DJi Integra
2508 5 2023-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_socWjDfW9mph
New
Mexico

Does the DJi Integra use the goggles internal gps for the return to home function?

I work on a boat and when we are swinging around at anchor my return to home icon for my DJi fpv is often In the water which isn’t fun when it decides to return to home.

Does the DJi Integra allow the return to home to update to the goggles location automatically

2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_socWjDfW9mph. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles Integra has a built-in GPS module that supports FAA RID requirements. Let me confirm if that also allows the return to home to update the goggles' location automatically. I'll get back to you once I received an update.
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_socWjDfW9mph. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have confirmed that DJI Integra Goggles does not support Auto update of Homepoint to the goggles location, but you may manually update the RTH Homepoint on goggles settings before RTH. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-4-3
Use props
evaldino.LT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444587 ft
Lithuania

i have dji mini 3 pro. i can fly away CE: 8 km  and dji integra googles working range only CE: 2 km    very sad...
2023-4-27
Use props
KkNzYw0y2XTz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 906289 ft
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-3 07:51
Hi, djiuser_socWjDfW9mph. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have confirmed that DJI Integra Goggles does not support Auto update of Homepoint to the goggles location, but you may manually update the RTH Homepoint on goggles settings before RTH. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

So by manually updating the RTH Homepoint during flight, will the location of the goggles at the time be used as new Homepoint?
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

KkNzYw0y2XTz Posted at 10-28 09:02
So by manually updating the RTH Homepoint during flight, will the location of the goggles at the time be used as new Homepoint?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As mentioned by DJI Gamora above, you can manually update the RTH Homepoint on the Goggles settings before RTH and if you want, you can choose the location of your goggles but please note that it does not support AUTO update as also mentioned above. Hope this clarifies your query. Have a nice day.
2023-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules