1360 4 2023-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XZllAAZVuL8n
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267119 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I’m new to this forum, so firstly, hello to you all.

I’ve recently purchased a DJI Mini 3 Pro. It’s not my first DJI, but one I’m trying to use a bit more seriously.

One of the features I like about this drone is the Spotlight mode. However, since I’ve started using this, I’ve found the drone seems to move further away from the subject I’ve highlighted when circling it and was wondering if this is normal?

I thought it might be being caused by me not holding the right stick perfectly straight, despite my best efforts. If it is, then fair enough, however, I was wondering if this was normal of this mode? Find it a little annoying if I’m honest.
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. For your reference, move the roll stick to circle the subject, the pitch stick to alter the distance from the subject, the throttle stick to change the altitude, and the yaw stick to adjust the frame. And to further isolate your concern, kindly post a short video showing the operation and the issue for further checking. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_XZllAAZVuL8n
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267119 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-3 00:30
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. For your reference, move the roll stick to circle the subject, the pitch stick to alter the distance from the subject, the throttle stick to change the altitude, and the yaw stick to adjust the frame. And to further isolate your concern, kindly post a short video showing the operation and the issue for further checking. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi Tony

Really appreciate the response, thank you.

I’ll give what you’ve said a go and see how I get on. I’ve no doubt what you’ve suggested will fix this issue.

Thanks again
2023-4-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes.  Both of mine corkscrew out when doing circular spotlight mode.  
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_XZllAAZVuL8n Posted at 4-3 00:33
Hi Tony

Really appreciate the response, thank you.

You are most welcome. Please keep us updated on your tests. Have a nice day!
2023-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules