Mavic 2 pro won´t tilt down
1106 3 2023-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manolo Soler Llorca
lvl.1

Spain

Hello, I am new in this forum!

My M2p won’t respond to 5d joystick or roulette, to tilt the camera, the slider on the screen of the dji go 4 also not working. If you tilt the camera manually will stay in that position for a few seconds and then recovers its regular position pointing front! Then the slider in the app becomes grey out!
I tried to calibrated the controller, refresh the firmware through dji assistance!!!! No improvements!!!
Tried to calibrate the gimbal and after the step where it says to put it on a leveled surface won’t do the calibration!!!

This is frustrating, the m2p did not have any accident, last time it worked, and then stop working!!!!

Any idea??? Thanks a lot!!!!

2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-3
Use props
dsilvarego
New
United States

Same issue! Has anyone found a solution for this?
3-6 16:34
Use props
quicksilva7321
New
United States

Holy ... I fixed mine! I went to Gimbal Settings > Advanced Settings > Reset Settings and it's fixed! I had no confidence in that, just trying random stuff but thank god it worked!
3-6 16:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules