12Next >
1349 60 2023-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21362 ft
United States

Honestly I've not come across a company that has crappier service thus far...with the exception perhaps of Adobe.

I cannot get my quick transfer function to work...a simple, easy process supposedly.  My phone picks up the drone's WiFi, I have the bluetooth on...all it it does fail and fail and fail....

DJI support has been nothing but garbage...I spent 3 hours on line with them only to have a follow-up call 3 days later asking me the SAME questions and asking for the SAME information I sent tech support 3 days ago.

What a freaking joke.

Screenshot_20230331-133705.jpg
Screenshot_20230331-133711.jpg
Screenshot_20230331-133721_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20230331-133742.jpg
2023-4-3
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45171 ft
Czechia

Why don't you list the type of phone in addition to complaining?
I don't think anyone can help you.
2023-4-3
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Mirek_62 Posted at 4-3 10:08
Why don't you list the type of phone in addition to complaining?
I don't think anyone can help you.

What are you their cheerleader?  

Galaxy S9 with the latest updates and all the updates on the drone are current as well.  Sometimes a little extrapolation and thought on your end would be a great thing...you think after spending 3+ hours with tech support they'd not ask that genuis?
2023-4-3
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-3 10:10
What are you their cheerleader?  

Galaxy S9 with the latest updates and all the updates on the drone are current as well.  Sometimes a little extrapolation and though on your end would be a great thing...you think after spending 3+ hours with tech support they'd not answer that genuis?

If you're so arrogant, you're on your own.
2023-4-3
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Mirek_62 Posted at 4-3 10:15
If you're so arrogant, you're on your own.

Don't twist this into something it's not.  If you don't want to help, don't.  But don't come at people saying they are complaining.  Take your opinions and keep it to yourself if you can't help.
2023-4-3
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-3 10:16
Don't twist this into something it's not.  If you don't want to help, don't.  But don't come at people saying they are complaining.  Take your opinions and keep it to yourself if you can't help.

"What are you their cheerleader? "  

That's your arrogant response.  I'm not twisting anything.

How are you going to help if you are not even able to write the basic information at the outset, i.e. what phone your transmission doesn't work with.
Instead you just berate DJI for being garbage.
2023-4-3
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Mirek_62 Posted at 4-3 10:24
"What are you their cheerleader? "  

That's your arrogant response.  I'm not twisting anything.

Yeah you are....don't come at people saying they are complaining when many have put a lot of time and effort with DJI support in trying to resolve things.  You think people have nothing better to do than waste time doing that?

They are garbage.  This should be an easy issue to fix and instead I get the run around and it's absolutely clear tech support doesn't know wtf they are doing.  I have covered all the details with them that YOU think I'm missing here.  So you can also stop assuming nonsense and make crap up.
2023-4-3
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-3 10:27
Yeah you are....don't come at people saying they are complaining when many have put a lot of time and effort with DJI support in trying to resolve things.  You think people have nothing better to do than waste time doing that?

They are garbage.  This should be an easy issue to fix and instead I get the run around and it's absolutely clear tech support doesn't know wtf they are doing.  I have covered all the details with them that YOU think I'm missing here.  So you can also stop assuming nonsense and make crap up.

With your attitude, no one is going to help. Just because you answered the questions for the Tech person, doesn't mean that you don't need to answer them here. The more info here, the better help you will get. Maybe do a search here, this has been asked and resolved many times.
If you stay butt hurt, sell the drone. Easy solution.
2023-4-3
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 4-3 11:01
With your attitude, no one is going to help. Just because you answered the questions for the Tech person, doesn't mean that you don't need to answer them here. The more info here, the better help you will get. Maybe do a search here, this has been asked and resolved many times.
If you stay butt hurt, sell the drone. Easy solution.

Again, I didn't come at anyone accusing them of complaining.  No one here can vent without being reprimanded here.  God forbid anyone says anything about DJI's poor service after having genuinely attempted to help their tech support.  

Thanks for your no-burger help and accusations.  No duh I did a search here...what is with people like you assuming we've not followed steps to resolve this issue?  Do you automatically assume that about everything?  The fact that this question has been asked "several times" here tells me you don't know how to resolve it doesn't it.
2023-4-3
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-3 11:32
Again, I didn't come at anyone accusing them of complaining.  No one here can vent without being reprimanded here.  God forbid anyone says anything about DJI's poor service after having genuinely attempted to help their tech support.  

Thanks for your no-burger help and accusations.  No duh I did a search here...what is with people like you assuming we've not followed steps to resolve this issue?  Do you automatically assume that about everything?  The fact that this question has been asked "several times" here tells me you don't know how to resolve it doesn't it.

As I said, sell your drone!! Your first post seems to be a request for help from the community. Then when asked questions, you erupt. Get over yourself. Maybe someone CAN help. Never mind. You know all the answers already.
2023-4-3
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 4-3 12:58
As I said, sell your drone!! Your first post seems to be a request for help from the community. Then when asked questions, you erupt. Get over yourself. Maybe someone CAN help. Never mind. You know all the answers already.

Blah blah blah... you've no clue how to fix the issue that people have asked several times and ask you can do defend a company instead of people who need help.  You're useless
2023-4-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well I was going to try the quick transfer just to see what was involved and if I could help but, given the comments here, I wont bother.

If you acted in the same way with DJI staff  I raise my hat to them. ,
I'd have pressed the please-hold-button and gone and made a lunch or tea or done something else.

I remember a British TV advert from years back where a woman was plagued with cold calling sales calls, she had the canned music all set up, played it, left the caller "Hanging on the telephone" great song, and went and did something useful, perhaps made a cuppa, anyone remember it? I was trying to find it on youtube but can't.
2023-4-3
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

While his attitude does stink big time, he's actually right... He never asked once for help HERE... He just came here to vent a bit...

We can all guess how it went on the phone with DJI...
2023-4-3
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-3 14:39
Well I was going to try the quick transfer just to see what was involved and if I could help but, given the comments here, I wont bother.

If you acted in the same way with DJI staff  I raise my hat to them. ,
Maybe you enjoy dealing with incompetent people for over 3 hours who can't figure out the problem and then tell you that the "engineers" will look into it and customer service will give you a call back with an answer...and when they do, they go through the exact same process and ask for all the details, screen shots, logs, etc.... over again and again and again.  I've got through this 3 times already.

You see...when you don't know what someone has tried and gone through and think it's cool to berate them and take the side of a corporation instead of the user, one day that'll come back and bite you in the rear when you need them too.  

You all thump your chests acting like you know the answers and wave the corporate flag without realizing how much damage you cause by belittling people who have tried their best to figure things out and get no support from the manufacturer precisely due to people like you.
2023-4-3
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Burt37 Posted at 4-3 15:22
While his attitude does stink big time, he's actually right... He never asked once for help HERE... He just came here to vent a bit...

We can all guess how it went on the phone with DJI...

This issue has been on these boards multiple times because they can't figure it out.  

The conversations with DJI were normal and utterly useless since they parrot the same procedures over and over again.  Engineering never resolved the issue and never even communicated with the reps after they called me.

As a matter of fact,  they called me twice after my initial opening of the case and each time,  they knew absolutely nothing about what was said or communicated previously.  You think that's acceptable?

To think that some people here actually support that behavior while stating my attitude is bad is mind boggling.  It's their behavior that got me to this point not the other way around.  But clearly some seem to think that sort of garbage customer service after spending $2k on a product is ok.   

I can't even imagine what I'll have to go through if there is a more serious hardware issue with DJIs drone.
2023-4-3
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-3 15:42
This issue has been on these boards multiple times because they can't figure it out.  

The conversations with DJI were normal and utterly useless since they parrot the same procedures over and over again.  Engineering never resolved the issue and never even communicated with the reps after they called me.

I guess it would go the same way, unless you learn to breath in and relax a little...

Why don't you try to start again, asking here for help POLITELY and let others take the wheel for a second... It may lead to a different result...

Just a suggestion...

2023-4-3
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2195374 ft
Canada

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-3 15:42
This issue has been on these boards multiple times because they can't figure it out.  

If there's a more serious problem you bundle the drone up, send it off and get your replacement via care refresh.  Easy peasy.  Mine took all of a week to get back after a crash. No questions asked.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we know if you updated all your firmware to the latest version already? And we have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you, could you please check it?
Thanks in advance.
2023-4-3
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the Note 20 Ultra and i got it to work after the 3rd try.

What i did was,

Turn on rc connected to phone
Turn on drone
When it opens the live view, press and hold the drone power button until it beeps once
Then click go back, to get to the screen where the Go Fly button is.
You should then see the link, Switch to QuickTransfer, click blue Switch link and wait a short time and you should be sorted, image is to show the link to click

2023-4-3
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-3 18:39
I have the Note 20 Ultra and i got it to work after the 3rd try.

What i did was,

Doesn't work.  The best I can do is connect my phone to the RC controller and transfer files to the phone.  This drone sucks or something is wrong with it.

I just bought an RC-N1 controller so I can use apps to fly the drone (i.e. for mapping, etc.).  Their own freaking controller won't connect to their drone.  I spent another 3 hours wasted with DJI tech and all they do is regurgitate on-screen instructions.  

I have pretty much had it with this brand.  There are so many others at this point that have excellent offerings that sticking with DJI is on a downhill slope.
2023-4-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-27 14:30
Doesn't work.  The best I can do is connect my phone to the RC controller and transfer files to the phone.  This drone sucks or something is wrong with it.

I just bought an RC-N1 controller so I can use apps to fly the drone (i.e. for mapping, etc.).  Their own freaking controller won't connect to their drone.  I spent another 3 hours wasted with DJI tech and all they do is regurgitate on-screen instructions.  

There are so many others at this point that have excellent offerings that sticking with DJI is on a downhill slope.
Care to share what excellent offerings are out there?
I'm always interested in anything that might be better but haven't found any.
2023-4-27
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-27 15:49
There are so many others at this point that have excellent offerings that sticking with DJI is on a downhill slope.
Care to share what excellent offerings are out there?
I'm always interested in anything that might be better but haven't found any.
There are plenty...Skydio2 is superior to the DJI 3 in every way possible...from waypoint to mapping to obstacle avoidance and so on.  I made the mistake of going with the known brand versus getting something that's actually good.

Pairing an additional controller, for example, shouldn't be a chore or impossible like I've been dealing with.

Also, other manufacturers don't limit their accessories as bundles where you're forced to choose what sort of controller you want now and not be able to buy one directly from DJI afterwards.  I can't even buy an RC-N1 directly from DJI.

Anyways, I'm putting mine up for sale and moving on. I don't have the time to blow on endless hours of DJI support for the most basic of issues.
2023-4-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-27 16:23
There are plenty...Skydio2 is superior to the DJI 3 in every way possible...from waypoint to mapping to obstacle avoidance and so on.  I made the mistake of going with the known brand versus getting something that's actually good.

Pairing an additional controller, for example, shouldn't be a chore or impossible like I've been dealing with.

Skydio2 is superior to the DJI 3 in every way possible.
That's not going to be any use for me as a photographer.
It's got a tiny sensor
It locks the photographer into a super wide angle lens
It is slow, so won't be able to deal as well with winds.

Good luck with whatever you do.
I'll stick with what does what I want and need.

2023-4-27
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-27 17:09
Skydio2 is superior to the DJI 3 in every way possible.
That's not going to be any use for me as a photographer.
It's got a tiny sensor

Wrong...it handles winds far better than the Mini 3 Pro.  My friend has a SkyDio 2 and it has incredible stability and maneuverability.  We take the thing on long mountain bikes and it follows us around with uncanny precision and obstacle avoidance.  My 3 Pro can't hold a candle to it in that regard.  Not to mention the tech and customer support has been abysmal.  Every thing you ask them about ends up it "Send in the drone for service."  I've wasted precious time away from my business thanks to this nonsense.

I don't care about photography from a scenary point of view...I care about useability, mapping, a flexible platform, and so on.  Had I known the DJI products are so much like Apple products, I'd never have bought one.  An expensive mistake on my part.  

Good luck to you as well. If it works for you, great.  It doesn't for me.
2023-4-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-27 17:25
Wrong...it handles winds far better than the Mini 3 Pro.  My friend has a SkyDio 2 and it has incredible stability and maneuverability.  We take the thing on long mountain bikes and it follows us around with uncanny precision and obstacle avoidance.  My 3 Pro can't hold a candle to it in that regard.  Not to mention the tech and customer support has been abysmal.  Every thing you ask them about ends up it "Send in the drone for service."  I've wasted precious time away from my business thanks to this nonsense.

I don't care about photography from a scenary point of view...I care about useability, mapping, a flexible platform, and so on.  Had I known the DJI products are so much like Apple products, I'd never have bought one.  An expensive mistake on my part.  

Wrong...it handles winds far better than the Mini 3 Pro.  My friend has a SkyDio 2 and it has incredible stability and maneuverability.

But the Skydio isn't going to be better in windy conditions.
You can't ignore the facts in the specs.
Max Flight Speed
Skydio 2 - 36 mph
Mavic 3 - 47 mph
Which is going to still do the job in strong winds?
Which is going to have a better chance of getting back against a strong wind?

Max Flight Time
Skydio 2 - 27 minutes
Mavic 3 - 46 minutes
Which is going to be able to fight a strong wind for longer?

We take the thing on long mountain bikes and it follows us around with uncanny precision and obstacle avoidance.  My 3 Pro can't hold a candle to it in that regard.
Perhaps the Skydio is a little better at obstacle avoidance.
I wouldn't know because I think if you need obstacle avaoidance, you need to fly somewhere else, it's not an important feature for me.

Not to mention the tech and customer support has been abysmal.
I've heard their phone people know very little, but in 8 years of professional use, I haven't had a situation where I needed to call them.

I don't care about photography from a scenary point of view.
That's good for you because the Skydio has a crummy entry-level camera with a tiny 1/2.3" sensor.
Most users are trying to capture imagery and the Skydio isn't even in the race.
And the new Mavic 3 pro is light years ahead in that department.

superior to the DJI 3 in every way possible
Not even close.
2023-4-27
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-27 18:04
Wrong...it handles winds far better than the Mini 3 Pro.  My friend has a SkyDio 2 and it has incredible stability and maneuverability.
But the Skydio isn't going to be better in windy conditions.
You can't ignore the facts in the specs.

I can get more done with the SkyDio because it's easier to use, has more app flexibility, is more productive, etc.  A longer battery life has no relevance to me if I can't use the drone properly.  

You've been fortunate that you haven't dealt with their customer or tech support.  

The Mavic 3 Pro is 3 times the cost of the SkyDio 2...why are you comparing apples to oranges? I'm comparing it to the Mini 3 Pro.  Compare the Mavic 3 to the Skydio 2+ Pro in that case.  Superior performance, dynamics, obstacle avoidance, maneuverability, 72 MP camera, equivalent camera, better support, US based, etc.

So yeah...it is better pretty much in every way...and less expensive too.
2023-4-27
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-27 18:13
I can get more done with the SkyDio because it's easier to use, has more app flexibility, is more productive, etc.  A longer battery life has no relevance to me if I can't use the drone properly.  

You've been fortunate that you haven't dealt with their customer or tech support.  

Where can you actually buy one? I can't seem to find anything other than the Enterprise for sale!?!
2023-4-27
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Burt37 Posted at 4-27 20:04
Where can you actually buy one? I can't seem to find anything other than the Enterprise for sale!?!

Same goes for any DJI accessory...good luck getting anything from DJI...they are all sold by places like Egghead, B&H, etc.
2023-4-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-27 18:13

Compare the Mavic 3 to the Skydio 2+ Pro in that case.  Superior performance, dynamics, obstacle avoidance, maneuverability, 72 MP camera, equivalent camera, better support, US based, etc.
I think I'll have to look somewhere else for drone recommendations.
The S2+pro specs say:
Max Speed - 36 mph
Max flight time - 27 mins
Camera 1/2.3" sensor 12 MP
Huh ??   That's the same as the last one I looked up.

Where's the 72 MP camera?
I had to search to find that they are advertising an automated panorama feature that can take and stitch multiple images to create a 72MP spherical pano.
Big deal ... it's still using a crummy, entry-level  tiny sensor 12MP camera.

So yeah...it is better pretty much in every way...
Seems you've never compared the specs of these lumps you recommend.
All they have is obstacle avoidance.

Enjoy your toy ... I'll stick with a real professional drone for real professional drone work.

2023-4-27
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-27 21:37
Compare the Mavic 3 to the Skydio 2+ Pro in that case.  Superior performance, dynamics, obstacle avoidance, maneuverability, 72 MP camera, equivalent camera, better support, US based, etc.
I think I'll have to look somewhere else for drone recommendations.
The S2+pro specs say:

Keep telling yourself that if that makes you feel better.
2023-4-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-27 21:38
Keep telling yourself that if that makes you feel better.

What makes me feel better is flying challenging missions and getting results that my clients pay for.
Results that would be impossible with the little blue toys that you are (unsuccessfully) shilling for.
2023-4-27
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-27 21:43
What makes me feel better is flying challenging missions and getting results that my clients pay for.
Results that would be impossible with the little blue toys that you are (unsuccessfully) shilling for.

I'm not shilling for anything...I just think you've drank the DJI koolaid.  Plenty of people making money flying professional jobs not using DJI.  Just because you can't do it doesn' mean others can't.  That's your own limitation not anyone else's.
2023-4-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-27 21:45
I'm not shilling for anything...I just think you've drank the DJI koolaid.  Plenty of people making money flying professional jobs not using DJI.  Just because you can't do it doesn' mean others can't.  That's your own limitation not anyone else's.

Thanks but I won't be taking any advice from someone who tries to tell me that an inferior drone is better pretty much in every way when the specs clearly show that he has no idea what he's talking about.
It's clear that you aren't a reliable information source.

2023-4-27
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-27 20:40
Same goes for any DJI accessory...good luck getting anything from DJI...they are all sold by places like Egghead, B&H, etc.

I'm not sure if I follow your reply...

I simply asked you if you knew where I can find one for sale, and you replied to me about DJI products... What was that????

Then you mentioned B&H that actually do not sell the Skydio at all...

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/b ... /23396/N/3765401969

Not sure what to do with Egghead....

Would you like to sell me yours?
2023-4-27
Use props
davehappen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94206 ft
Taiwan

Burst 37, He hasn't got one, he said earlier it was his friends,

The Skydio 2+ drone is a second-generation drone that can fly itself through tough environments and follow you where no other drone can12. It has a magnetic battery pack, improved battery life and signal strength, and sophisticated automated flight controls13. However, it may not be the best choice for pilot-focused drone fliers or for high-quality imaging23. It is a lightweight quadcopter with many new drone technologies4. It is available for pre-order with a $100 refundable deposit and a $999 retail price, and it is set to ship in early 20205.

Also, I find DJI support very good #Tina Wang
2023-4-28
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Update DJI FLy to last version from DJI site.
Start DJI APP on phone, paired with RC N1.
Make sure you select Mini 3 PRO, and NOT the Mini 3.
After connection, you can see the camera of Mini 3 Pro...Until here is all good.
Now...Close all of them...
Start DJI App on phone...do not start RC, is not needed. You need WIFI on phone switched ON, also BTH, make sure you do not have SMART WIFI ON as will jump from WIfi of Mini 3 Pro to GPRS or other Wifi with Internet available.
Start the Mini 3 Pro.
You should see Quicktransfer...click on it.
This should do the trick...of course, you need to be logged into your account and aircraft binded by your account, but i believe you already did this.
2023-4-28
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-27 22:45
Thanks but I won't be taking any advice from someone who tries to tell me that an inferior drone is better pretty much in every way when the specs clearly show that he has no idea what he's talking about.
It's clear that you aren't a reliable information source.

Says the guy who can't even compare the right drones to one another. It's clear you're a DJI fanboy and can't think straight.
2023-4-28
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Geo_Drone Posted at 4-28 02:08
Update DJI FLy to last version from DJI site.
Start DJI APP on phone, paired with RC N1.
Make sure you select Mini 3 PRO, and NOT the Mini 3.

The RC-N1 controller won't pair.  I've tried everything under the sun and DJI "tech support" has even verified it won't pair.  Of course, their answer to everything is "send in the unit."  There isn't even a store one can take it to locally.

I have also tried your procedure...doesn't work.  It simply will not connect to the drone to transfer files.
2023-4-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedRockDrones Posted at 4-27 14:30

I just bought an RC-N1 controller so I can use apps to fly the drone (i.e. for mapping, etc.).  Their own freaking controller won't connect to their drone.  I spent another 3 hours wasted with DJI tech and all they do is regurgitate on-screen instructions.  

If it doesnt work then its broken, i suspect youre doing something wrong though, try Geo_Drone's way, both ways will work, ps, i actually went through the procedure that I explained to you in my reply on my Note 20 Ultra and it worked just fine, i had to go through it myself because i wasn't sure how to do it because i never use it. But it deffo works, 100%

Asky for the Skydio, from what i have seen on YT, the only thing i would rate would be the active track, but there is a problem, its footage is all over the place, yes it senses obstacles well, but its nippy doing so, unlike DJI's AT, its much smoother but misses obstacles where the Skydio wouldnt. So for mountain biking i would rate the Skydio over DJI as its faster, AT is not available in Sports mode for DJI, but ike i said, the caveat is the footage. see for yourself....

2023-4-28
Use props
RedRockDrones
lvl.2
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-28 06:47
If it doesnt work then its broken, i suspect youre doing something wrong though, try Geo_Drone's way, both ways will work, ps, i actually went through the procedure that I explained to you in my reply on my Note 20 Ultra and it worked just fine, i had to go through it myself because i wasn't sure how to do it because i never use it. But it deffo works, 100%

Asky for the Skydio, from what i have seen on YT, the only thing i would rate would be the active track, but there is a problem, its footage is all over the place, yes it senses obstacles well, but its nippy doing so, unlike DJI's AT, its much smoother but misses obstacles where the Skydio wouldnt. So for mountain biking i would rate the Skydio over DJI as its faster, AT is not available in Sports mode for DJI, but ike i said, the caveat is the footage. see for yourself....

I'm telling you it doesn't work.  It won't connect to the drone no matter what I try.  I already posted the screen capture pictures showing the process.

I've seen that video a while back.
2023-4-28
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules