Unbind or no?
1971 8 2023-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mellis89
lvl.2
Flight distance : 387106 ft
United States

I have the Mini 2 and AVATA and love them both. I was looking at a Spark or Mavic Air to pick up for cheap and was wondering if these older drones are bound to DJI accounts like my Mini 2 and AVATA are? Just someithng  I want to keep an eye out for when shopping for a second-hand drone!

I apologize if this has already been discussed. I have tried to search for it but couldnt find anything!
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Spark and DJI Mavic Air (first gen) do not support binding/unbinding also these two drones are used with the DJI Go 4 app. Once you purchase a second-hand unit (Spark and Mavic Air) you can simply download the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device then connect all the components and you are good to go. If you experience any issues, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-3
Use props
Mellis89
lvl.2
Flight distance : 387106 ft
United States

Awesome! That's what I was looking to hear! Thanks!
2023-4-4
Use props
Fly4Wyo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478054 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-3 20:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Spark and DJI Mavic Air (first gen) do not support binding/unbinding also these two drones are used with the DJI Go 4 app. Once you purchase a second-hand unit (Spark and Mavic Air) you can simply download the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device then connect all the components and you are good to go. If you experience any issues, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

Hello! I am selling my Mavic 2 Pro to a buddy. Since it runs on DJI GO 4, once the new owner logs into the app the drone will be linked to his account. Is my logic correct?
2023-4-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Strictly speaking there is no link between a Go4 using drone and a dji account.
However if you are including a smart controller or the phone that was used with the drone then you might perhaps want to delete your flight logs from the controller/phone. If the drone is sold with the normal controller RC1A or RC1B and no phone/tablet then there is nothing for you to do.
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fly4Wyo Posted at 4-17 11:31
Hello! I am selling my Mavic 2 Pro to a buddy. Since it runs on DJI GO 4, once the new owner logs into the app the drone will be linked to his account. Is my logic correct?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may refer to Sean in his response above. Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Go 4 app doesn't have a binding feature. The new owner simply creates a DJI Account then log in to DJI Go 4 app and it is good to go. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us.
2023-4-18
Use props
Fly4Wyo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478054 ft
United States

Thank you!
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mellis89 Posted at 4-4 10:45
Awesome! That's what I was looking to hear! Thanks!

Hi. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that the information provided helps you with your concern. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are very much welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have other concerns. Have a nice day ahead,
2023-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules