Mini 3 Pro could not be paired after switch from iPhone to Android
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomato666
New

Hong Kong

1. Few months not use the DJI Mini 3 Pro
2. Updates the drone firmware and then controller (no screen) firmware by iPhone
3. Test Fly by iPhone sucessfully.
4. Then I use Android phone to pair and then it forced to update the controller firmware again
5. Then I switch to use iPhone again, then it repeated to popup "Firmware version inconsistent. Update firmware before use" -> Click "Continue" -> Paired -> Firmware Upadted. Relink device to aircraft. If device restarts automatically.
6. Then I switch to use Android Phone again, then it repeated to popup "Firmware version inconsistent. Update firmware before use" -> Click "Continue" -> Paired -> Firmware Upadted. Relink device to aircraft. If device restarts automatically.
7. I tried to DJI Assistant 2 to downgrade/ refresh the firmware of the controller. Still could not solve the issue.

I do think when plug gthe Android phone into the controller, something update is applied that cause this kind of error, anyone can help?

2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what is the current firmware version of your aircraft and remote controller? In addition, as you mentioned that you connect your remote controller via DJI Assistant 2, did you also connect and update the aircraft? Please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules