1301 10 2023-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian in London
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Playing around with the Braking Sensitivity which does have significant consequences in normal flight; should be noted, the braking was done when flying at just 5 m/s, not the 16 m/s speed of Sport Mode.  
Adjust this setting with care!

2023-4-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice braking sensitivity test Ian.  Definitely need to be careful with the new settings.  
2023-4-5
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks a lot Ian for this informative video. Much appreciated, I would not dare to stand in the flight line of the drone
2023-4-5
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

_SoP_ Posted at 4-5 05:17
Thanks a lot Ian for this informative video. Much appreciated, I would not dare to stand in the flight line of the drone

All in the reflexes   ;)
2023-4-5
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194472 ft
United Kingdom

I would have liked to see the avoidance test done after releasing the sticks and being stood in front of the drone, would it stop or just freewheel into what ever is in front within the 13m distance?
2023-4-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Also, how about setting 50, then 100
2023-4-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In English surely "Braking Severity" or "Breaking Harshness" would be more accurate names for "braking sensitivity"? After all,  the feature makes it possible to alter how harshly the drone brakes. I have no idea how that applies to other languages
2023-4-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rockbyter Posted at 4-5 10:39
I would have liked to see the avoidance test done after releasing the sticks and being stood in front of the drone, would it stop or just freewheel into what ever is in front within the 13m distance?

I would be very surprised if the sensitivity is mirrored onto the OA braking, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that OA braking takes precedence and will stop as per normal breaking
2023-4-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the video Ian although i think i have either seen this video or you talked about this in your previous video.

For me, braking sensitivity is not something i will play with for one simple reason, i do not trust myself and i will forget about it and the inevitable will happen lol
2023-4-5
Use props
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1422920 ft
Spain

This is a feature I was really waiting for. When moving the drone very short distances it was so ridiculous to see it jolt like crazy to suddenly stop. I could slowly start it but it would always stop briskly. Now the stopping can be adjusted to a more sensible motion according to your needs.
2023-4-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video!
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now