Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey
I went into the water with my Osmo Pocket (1).
Now it works only with a power cable connected.
When I pull it out it shuts off without turning the camera into the off-position.
The battery shows that it‘s charging. But it doesn’t seem to provide power itself.
Any chance of repairing it?
What would be the cost?
Thanks.
2023-4-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Deep. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize that you are having issues with your unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Regarding the cost, our repair team will provide you with the invoice after the diagnostics. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-5
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-5 19:04
Hi, Deep. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize that you are having issues with your unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Regarding the cost, our repair team will provide you with the invoice after the diagnostics. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you, Paladin!
2023-4-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bad news Depp. Hope you can get it sorted soon.
2023-4-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the Pocket. I hope you get it solved without making a too big of a dent in your wallet.
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Depp Posted at 4-6 01:39
Thank you, Paladin!

You're welcome. Deep. Hope that you will get a fully functional Osmo Pocket soon. Thank you for your continued support!
2023-4-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nooooo.
Hope you can get it fixed for a good price.
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules