Go Fly Screen Pops Up While Flying
1478 13 2023-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BoomerBrian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371296 ft
Canada

Brand new Mini3 Pro. Start flying and over a short period of time I might get the "Go Fly" screen. I'm up to dates with firmware/software and when flying I'm super careful of not touching the screen controller. Any suggestions on this frustrating problem? TIA
2023-4-5
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I had this the day before yesterday when trying the new gain and expo settings that came with the newest firmware update... Never experienced this before, maybe a glitch in the new FW or SW?
2023-4-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI RC controller (Built-in screen) if yes, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 consumer drone series and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If youre using the DJI RC (screen rc) then this can happen when your hand (below thumb) touches the screen without you knowing.

I flew with the latest firmware with no issues, although it was only for a short time, but twice, in the garden.
2023-4-5
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks for your replies. I planned some flights in the next days and will put more attention to that behaviour (of either me/my thumb, and the drone ).
2023-4-5
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

DJI Mini 3 Pro User manual v1.6, page 45: return to the prevision screen
2023-4-6
Use props
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13276621 ft
United States

I am experiencing this as well but my screen goes into the Photo album.  My thumbs are not touching the screen since both thumbs are on the control sticks.  It has to be the firmware update because this has never happened to me before the update 04/2023.
2023-4-8
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jerseyboy98 Posted at 4-8 05:15
I am experiencing this as well but my screen goes into the Photo album.  My thumbs are not touching the screen since both thumbs are on the control sticks.  It has to be the firmware update because this has never happened to me before the update 04/2023.

the thumb part of your palm is what's meant by it
2023-4-8
Use props
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13276621 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-5 18:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI RC controller (Built-in screen) if yes, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 consumer drone series and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

How and where do you download the DJI assistant 2 and also how do you refresh the firmware?  I have the RC Controller.  My screen goes into the album mode.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

jerseyboy98 Posted at 4-10 10:40
How and where do you download the DJI assistant 2 and also how do you refresh the firmware?  I have the RC Controller.  My screen goes into the album mode.

Thank you for your response. You may download the software using this LINK. Once installed on your computer, connect your DJI RC then open the DJI Assistant 2 software, tap the "Firmware Update" and from there you will notice the upgrade/refresh option. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-12
Use props
Calfthan
lvl.1
Finland

Hey any updates on this? I’m dealing with the same issue…
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Calfthan Posted at 11-23 07:53
Hey any updates on this? I’m dealing with the same issue…

Hi, Calfthan. Is it not what Drone.Hunter thinks what happened?  
If not, please try refreshing or updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. You can download the Assistant 2 to your computer here:https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series[/url]. Have a nice day.
2023-11-25
Use props
djiuser_ZVaYr1KVb2bk
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-4-5 18:58

I have been having the same issue for the past several months I have tried reinstalling the firmware still doing the same thing
3-18 14:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_ZVaYr1KVb2bk Posted at 3-18 14:24
I have been having the same issue for the past several months I have tried reinstalling the firmware still doing the same thing

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please tell us more about the details? Kindly upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Lastly, please confirm what specific DJI drone and controller you are using. Please keep us posted so we can help you further.
3-21 02:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules