Simulator
1813 6 2015-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abernasconi1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35741 ft
Italy

this is a question for dji representatives, but I also like to hear comments by other forum members.
Why not providing the simulator for FREE to everybody even BEFORE purchasing a drone?
I think that starting to familiarize with controls, and simulate real flying with the Dji drones, could be an attractive bonus for all beginners who would like to purchase a dji drone but they first want to practice and evaluate their skills before.
I'm sure that once somebody spent hours to get used to fly the sim and start to be confident with the dji flight system and controls, it' s a consequence that he'd buy the drone he flew so far virtually.
What do u think?
2015-8-22
Use props
radius
lvl.2

Indonesia

they have simulator, but on iOS only.
2015-8-24
Use props
ptrdvs02
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211890 ft
United Kingdom

The simulator connects to your Drone to work. It uses the GPS and Compass on the actual Drone, which has to be turned on, (no need for rotors). This being the case, it would be impossible to have people fly the Simulator before buying the Drone?
2015-8-25
Use props
New

Mexico

si, tengo phantom 3 pro y no tengo simulador porque uso android, eso molesta mucho
2015-8-26
Use props
Stealth...
lvl.2

Montenegro

I bought my P3A and took one lesson after a demo from the shopkeeper. Started flying without any experience and without using the simulator. Actually you don't need it.
2015-8-29
Use props
alokbhargava
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131135 ft
United States

If one is new to drones, buy a $20-50 drone, practice to use its controller and then later on switch to PS3. Turning and let - right movements are little confusing when the drone is returning back and needs practice. Otherwise its easy to use.
2015-9-21
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.2

Philippines

Hope the developer would release this sim for Android users soon. I don't need it to learn how to fly but need it badly for my itchy fingers during days that I can't fly such as rainy days, etc. :-)
2015-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules