DJI FPV System Transmitter V1 Compatibility with O3 System
1927 3 2023-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tbruckfpv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253996 ft
Australia

Hello. Can DJI please, please, please release a firmware making the V1 FPV Transmitter (Black square one) compatible with O3 air unit? At a minimum at least leave compatibility with original air unit/ air unit lite after flashing firmware for use with Goggles 2. The original transmitter is superior in every way compared to the grey V2 transmitter. The price for the original transmitter was at a premium and to not make it compatible is a slap in the face for everyone who bought it. The built in receiver was one of the best feautures of the original FPV system. If this firmware is release I will switch from my 20+ Air units/Air unit lites to 03 Air units and Goggles 2. Until then I will not invest another dollar in DJI.
2023-4-5
Use props
djiuser_CW5OXkK1lQw5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 443025 ft
Netherlands

I agree. I vote for backwards compatible. Although the system hardware is different.
I wil never get used to the small gamepad style size of the rc2.
Now I have 2 controllers and 2 goggles just because I want to fly all that dji has to offer. Future proof?
Make you customers stay
2023-4-6
Use props
djiuser_CW5OXkK1lQw5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 443025 ft
Netherlands

I agree. I vote for backwards compatible. Although the system hardware is different.
I wil never get used to the small gamepad style size of the rc2.
Now I have 2 controllers and 2 goggles just because I want to fly all that dji has to offer. Future proof?
Make you customers stay
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, tbruckfpv. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insight. We'll forward this feedback to our relevant team. After the evaluation of our relevant team, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules