1384 9 2023-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cadillac2012
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9108 ft
United States

Have a Mini 3 Pro and RC remote.
I don't have any issue locating and selecting an area to save.  Can name the files and wait forever for them to download. Tried starting and stopping the downloads multiple times.  Largest file is 3.02 MB.

Made sure that I have a fast SD card installed, my home network is fast 1GB connection.

Could this be related to the SD card?

Thanks,

2023-4-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What card do you have? I doubt it is the card else you would have a warning about a slow card i believe. See if it improves stood next to your router, btw, its not the fastest connection anyway, its fairly slow on mine too, i have AC2600 mesh network...
2023-4-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Cadillac2012. Thank you for reaching out. What specific microSD Card do you have? Can you please try to download a small area from the map, if the issue persists, please try to use another network to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-5
Use props
Cadillac2012
lvl.1
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-5 19:58
What card do you have? I doubt it is the card else you would have a warning about a slow card i believe. See if it improves stood next to your router, btw, its not the fastest connection anyway, its fairly slow on mine too, i have AC2600 mesh network...

Got back where I can look at it.  Sandisk Extreme 128GB v30 u3 A2.

I'm going to try several others, wonder if I might have gotten some counterfeits from Amazon?
2023-4-6
Use props
Cadillac2012
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-5 20:44
Hi, Cadillac2012. Thank you for reaching out. What specific microSD Card do you have? Can you please try to download a small area from the map, if the issue persists, please try to use another network to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Sandisk Extreme 128GB v30 u3 A2

This appears to be an issue with my home network.  I use a Eero Mesh network.  I just tethered to my IPhone Pro and it downloads the maps just fine.

So, I will have to do some research to find out what is blocking the downloads.

Thanks for your response!
2023-4-6
Use props
Cadillac2012
lvl.1
United States

I think my router is blocking the download site on DJI for maps.  If there is an address, I can go in and allow communications with it. I listed DJI.com and that didn't work.

Don't know if that is available or not.

Thanks,
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Cadillac2012 Posted at 4-6 06:20
Sandisk Extreme 128GB v30 u3 A2

This appears to be an issue with my home network.  I use a Eero Mesh network.  I just tethered to my IPhone Pro and it downloads the maps just fine.

Hi, Cadillac2012. Good to know that it is working with your iPhone's network. Please try to check with your Eero Mesh network if it's being blocked by them as we don't have control over this. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI User077
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292 ft
Philippines

I cannot get my offline maps to progress , either on Wi-Fi, or tethered to my phone . Just sits at 0% . Have checked as card and Wi-Fi, I’m fact used same Wi-Fi to update firmware
2023-5-10
Use props
GravityRZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71965 ft
Netherlands

today they are downloading, did not change a thing
size however when looking back seems versy small and there is no way to tell ehat area is downloaded, what not and if they overlap.

why not do it like tomtom did in the past, just download a complete area 10KM x10KM from the location you pinpoint. this makes sense
2023-5-11
Use props
WN1X
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37884 ft
United States

GravityRZ Posted at 5-11 01:48
today they are downloading, did not change a thing
size however when looking back seems versy small and there is no way to tell ehat area is downloaded, what not and if they overlap.

Yes, I am now able to download offline maps. DJI must have rebooted their servers
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules