DJI Wireless Mic - Battery in standby
1450 1 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Italo Grossi
lvl.2

Austria

Hi guys,

I'm about to receive my DJI wireless mic to use in combination with the OA3.

I understand the transmitters have about 5,5 hours run time and the receiver about 5 hours. This is constinous recording time to my understanding.

Does anyone have a feeling for the battery life when turned on but not recording? Not recording internally to the transmitter neither via the receiver.

My use case.
I'll use it for Motovlogging and I throughtout the day and take several clips, not a long recording.
My intention is to leave the receiver connected and turned on to the OA3 at all times and the transmistter tucked inside my helmet turned on at all times.

On 8 hour motorcycle ride I may record just about 2-3 hours. So you see, active recording time is less than 5,5 hours, however total turned on time is up to 8 hours.

Has anyone got experience with that?

thanks for sharing
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Italo Grossi. Thank you for reaching out. The time given by our official website is measured in the following states: Tested with 2 transmitters connected to the receiver, without backup recording (will not start recording), and the receiver connected to a camera. If you'll need to connect the DJI Mic and leave it on for 8 hours, regretfully, that battery life may not be achieved. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules