C1 classification application system error on address entry
4275 78 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uMwzOfX9FBdd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13337 ft
Germany

Hello, i am having the same issue as well. Could you please help? Thank you very much.
3-8 04:00
Use props
DeeWay81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22431 ft
Germany

Adress Problems?

Go to the page and enter your adress:
https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress

Done
3-10 00:36
Use props
asemev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13337 ft
Germany

DeeWay81 Posted at 3-10 00:36
Adress Problems?

doesnt work. same error message.
3-11 08:12
Use props
mieszek2
lvl.1

Ireland

I've contacted DJI suppor and they have told me: "mini 3 pro can fly compliantly in A1 and A3 environments and does not need to apply for Cx label". Later in conversation: "mini 3 pro does not support Cx label"
3-12 05:57
Use props
mieszek2
lvl.1

Ireland

I've contacted DJI support and they have told me: "mini 3 pro can fly compliantly in A1 and A3 environments and does not need to apply for Cx label". Later in conversation: "mini 3 pro does not support Cx label"
3-12 05:59
Use props
fansf3575fa1
lvl.2
United States

mieszek2 Posted at 3-12 05:59
I've contacted DJI support and they have told me: "mini 3 pro can fly compliantly in A1 and A3 environments and does not need to apply for Cx label". Later in conversation: "mini 3 pro does not support Cx label"

Supposedly there's a grace period so they're not actively checking for labels.

That is what one store which sells DJI products in Malta said.
3-16 08:37
Use props
djiuser_xIjvgMklWT95
New

Germany

Same here.
Tried it sever time, everything filled correctly.
4-11 11:07
Use props
djiuser_rZ4VysJrAEoE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1651519 ft
Spain

Hello. I am from Tenerife, Canary island, Spain. I have the same issue, can not apply for C1 label. I try to add and insert my address but I get every time SYSTEM ERROR, TRY AGAIN.
My dron is AIR 2S with frimever : 02.04.2700
My RC is RC PRO with frimever : 03.02.0700
And app version 1.13.0
Please can you help me.to applyvfor C1 label.
Thank you in advance.
Marijan
4-13 03:31
Use props
djiuser_TDR8S5DyTUpQ
New
Flight distance : 92585 ft
Germany

Adressprobleme?

Gehen Sie zur Seite und geben Sie Ihre Adresse ein:
repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress

Fertig

Adress Problems?

repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress

Done

it works tested today
4-14 02:26
Use props
fansfc4edf12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42736 ft
Luxembourg

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-4-7 23:28
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly confirm if the drone meets the following conditions:
a. Drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;
b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;

Hi! I am trying to apply for C1 classification for my Air2S and getting a little desperate. I can't change my adress because every time I enter the address it returns a 'system error, try again' message. All updates are done.
What can I do? Thanks!
4-14 13:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_rZ4VysJrAEoE Posted at 4-13 03:31
Hello. I am from Tenerife, Canary island, Spain. I have the same issue, can not apply for C1 label. I try to add and insert my address but I get every time SYSTEM ERROR, TRY AGAIN.
My dron is AIR 2S with frimever : 02.04.2700
My RC is RC PRO with frimever : 03.02.0700

Hello there. Please check your internet connection or as suggested by the other users, please try using the DJI Service Portal instead. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress. Have a great day ahead.
4-14 19:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_xIjvgMklWT95 Posted at 4-11 11:07
Same here.
Tried it sever time, everything filled correctly.

Hi there. Please try using the DJI Service Portal instead. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress. Feel free to update us if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
4-14 19:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansfc4edf12 Posted at 4-14 13:02
Hi! I am trying to apply for C1 classification for my Air2S and getting a little desperate. I can't change my adress because every time I enter the address it returns a 'system error, try again' message. All updates are done.
What can I do? Thanks!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please check whether the current DJI RC2 system language is consistent with the language of the current country location. Modify the RC2 system language to have it be consistent with the local language. Inconsistency will cause a system error. If the issue persists, insert the address here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress. This works best on desktop computers. Use the same account on the remote afterward. Your address should be saved on the account and can be used on the remote. Have a nice day.
4-15 03:15
Use props
ejderuitergmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 735699 ft
Spain

Same situation here. I am located in Las Palmas. Drone is Air2s. Everything is up to date but keep on getting the same error when fulling in the adress, that says try again later. There are some parts greyed out and say Spain and Europe 2. I have been trying for days now, tried everything mentiones here but without succes. I really hope there is a solution…
4-15 06:34
Use props
ejderuitergmail.com
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 19:34
Hello there. Please check your internet connection or as suggested by the other users, please try using the DJI Service Portal instead. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress. Have a great day ahead.

Same situation here, also in Canary Islands.
Dji Air2S with RC controller.
The link provided is not working, gives a 404.
4-15 06:41
Use props
ejderuitergmail.com
lvl.1
Spain

I managed to go to the DJI website, log in, on the bottom of the page to consults and service, then to personal service center and there you can add your adress.
The I logged out and back in again on the RC and started the same process to apply for the C1 label, then the adress is already there and the process works flawless.
4-15 06:57
Use props
ejderuitergmail.com
lvl.1
Spain

I managed to go to the DJI website, log in, on the bottom of the page to consults and service, then to personal service center and there you can add your adress.
Then I logged out and back in again on the RC and started the same process to apply for the C1 label, then the adress is already there and the process works flawless.
4-15 08:16
Use props
NeilD
lvl.1

Germany

Hi all.  I am having the same issues. Since last week Thursday, the air 2s received its go ahead for the c1 classification. So I promptly installed the latest firmware, with no problems. But after adding my address, I get the same error code as everybody else here. How can this be rectified? DJI please help!?
4-15 09:04
Use props
djiuser_R5iuQtCwNLYJ
New

Germany

Same thing, to be found on DJI forum at least since 2022, now by Air 2s which I would like to upgrade for C1. The address put on PC does not appear in the app. I can not find any option in the app and do not really want to change my language.
Bond as I suppose to GPS/IP/app Language setting, whatever.
As in Europe many people spend much time on the move working in many locations, I does not make any sense. I would like to freely chose my address in any country in EU.
DJI please solve the issue permanently.

4-15 12:31
Use props
djiuser_Z9Hz35W9w5M8
New

Italy

I have the same problem even after updating the firmware. Everything is okay. I tried entering the address from the DJI page but it still doesn't work through the DJI app. This is a problem for all users on the forum. How can we solve this? Thank you very much to anyone who can help us.
4-15 13:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ejderuitergmail.com Posted at 4-15 06:41
Same situation here, also in Canary Islands.
Dji Air2S with RC controller.
The link provided is not working, gives a 404.

Hi there. I think you included the period(.) on the link. Please try clicking the link instead of copying it or use this instead https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress
Please keep me posted. Thank you.
4-16 03:12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ejderuitergmail.com Posted at 4-15 06:34
Same situation here. I am located in Las Palmas. Drone is Air2s. Everything is up to date but keep on getting the same error when fulling in the adress, that says try again later. There are some parts greyed out and say Spain and Europe 2. I have been trying for days now, tried everything mentiones here but without succes. I really hope there is a solution…

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried using a computer instead with this link? https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress
May I know what happens when you try it on a computer? Thank you.
4-16 03:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NeilD Posted at 4-15 09:04
Hi all.  I am having the same issues. Since last week Thursday, the air 2s received its go ahead for the c1 classification. So I promptly installed the latest firmware, with no problems. But after adding my address, I get the same error code as everybody else here. How can this be rectified? DJI please help!?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please check whether the current DJI RC2 system language is consistent with the language of the current country location. Modify the RC2 system language to have it be consistent with the local language. Inconsistency will cause a system error. If the issue persists, insert the address here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress This works best on desktop computers. Use the same account on the remote afterward. Your address should be saved on the account and can be used on the remote. Have a nice day.
4-16 03:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_R5iuQtCwNLYJ Posted at 4-15 12:31
Same thing, to be found on DJI forum at least since 2022, now by Air 2s which I would like to upgrade for C1. The address put on PC does not appear in the app. I can not find any option in the app and do not really want to change my language.
Bond as I suppose to GPS/IP/app Language setting, whatever.
As in Europe many people spend much time on the move working in many locations, I does not make any sense. I would like to freely chose my address in any country in EU.

Hi. Please try doing it on the DJI official website instead. Please use this link: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress
This works best on desktop computers. Use the same account on the remote afterward. Your address should be saved on the account and can be used on the remote. Have a nice day.
4-16 03:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Z9Hz35W9w5M8 Posted at 4-15 13:55
I have the same problem even after updating the firmware. Everything is okay. I tried entering the address from the DJI page but it still doesn't work through the DJI app. This is a problem for all users on the forum. How can we solve this? Thank you very much to anyone who can help us.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try using the DJI Service portal instead. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress
This works best on desktop computers. Use the same account on the remote afterward. Your address should be saved on the account and can be used on the remote. Have a great day ahead.
4-16 03:23
Use props
djiuser_Z9Hz35W9w5M8
New

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 03:23
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try using the DJI Service portal instead. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress
This works best on desktop computers. Use the same account on the remote afterward. Your address should be saved on the account and can be used on the remote. Have a great day ahead.

Thank you so much. I thought about this problem but I didn't know where to put the data. Perfect, everything solved. Thanks again!
4-16 12:31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Z9Hz35W9w5M8 Posted at 4-16 12:31
Thank you so much. I thought about this problem but I didn't know where to put the data. Perfect, everything solved. Thanks again!

You are most welcome. Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us or the DJI support at http://www.dji.com/support, We appreciate your valued support.
4-17 03:01
Use props
djiuser_KmWrYugBvrzQ
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, I also have a problem with air2s certification, I also get a system error when entering the shipping address, can you help me?
4-17 10:55
Use props
Uwe Karstedt
New

Germany

Hello, I have the same problems as the previous speakers. C1 certification of the DJI R2S. Firmware up to date. Error message, system error, try again later.
4-22 09:44
Use props
Sennastien
lvl.1
Flight distance : 321024 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,

Same issue here, with my DJI mini pro 4
4-22 11:12
Use props
djiuser_SzFh5UXo7SBK
New
Flight distance : 159400 ft
Italy

Hi, almost same error. I scan the QR code but then in the address I can't select Italy, it's pre set on France.

I've noticed that in the URL there is a query param FR, if i change it to IT it changes the form preselection country to Italy but then it gives error when saving the address.

How can I solve it?
4-25 11:25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_KmWrYugBvrzQ Posted at 4-17 10:55
Hello, I also have a problem with air2s certification, I also get a system error when entering the shipping address, can you help me?

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly perform this on the official DJI website. You may click this link https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress then enter your address. This works best on desktop computers then use the same account on the remote afterwards. After you manage to enter the address, your address will be saved on the account and can be used with the DJI Fly app on your remote controller. Hope this helps.
4-26 19:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Uwe Karstedt Posted at 4-22 09:44
Hello, I have the same problems as the previous speakers. C1 certification of the DJI R2S. Firmware up to date. Error message, system error, try again later.

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what specific DJI product you are using so we can provide an accurate resolution. We will wait for your response.
4-26 19:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sennastien Posted at 4-22 11:12
Hi,

Same issue here, with my DJI mini pro 4

Hello there. Please refer to our response above and click the link to enter your address. If you still experience the same issue, please provide us a short video or screen recording showing the problem so we can check it further. We will wait for your response.
4-26 19:45
Use props
Louis.Air2s
New
France

Hi, same problem.
I'm leaving for holidays in 19 days, hiw can i make it fast ?
5-3 06:53
Use props
djiuser_u0p98uiuGbwp
New
Flight distance : 75764 ft

Germany

Same error for me, in the App, the WebSite, the Link you've send, always the same System Error message.
5-3 07:24
Use props
djiuser_oX5MCBZFxU2K
New

Germany

I have the same issue, for my Air 2s. Located in Germany.

When saving the address I get the Error Message.
5-10 05:01
Use props
djiuser_3lu52YzB4lSe
New
Flight distance : 5394 ft
Germany

Hi, same problem with my Air2S in Germany. Everything is up to date... Greetings Jörg
5-10 13:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules