Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Mavic Pro won't fly until I calibrate the IMU
262 3 2023-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richard rose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9869 ft

United Kingdom

My drone won't fly.

It tells me to calibrate the IMU, but then the calibration process just doesn't complete.

I should get it looked at, but is there a workaround. I urgently need it for an upcoming trip.

2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if there is any error message/code on the app? Did the drone crash or have a hard landing before? When calibrating on the first side, do not shake the aircraft and keep it level, or the temperature calibration may fail. If the calibration fails, power on the drone again. If a prompt stating that the IMU calibration is required is still shown, calibrate the IMU again to see if it works.
2023-4-7
Use props
richard rose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9869 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-7 01:48
Hi there, may I ask if there is any error message/code on the app? Did the drone crash or have a hard landing before? When calibrating on the first side, do not shake the aircraft and keep it level, or the temperature calibration may fail. If the calibration fails, power on the drone again. If a prompt stating that the IMU calibration is required is still shown, calibrate the IMU again to see if it works.

Thanks Mindy.
I had to research to learn that when the green lights flash the drone needs to have its position adjusted. Left side, right side etc.
It’s working now
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

richard rose Posted at 4-7 03:00
Thanks Mindy.
I had to research to learn that when the green lights flash the drone needs to have its position adjusted. Left side, right side etc.
It’s working now

Thanks for the update. Glad to know it working now. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules