Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
firmware update problems
1250 8 2015-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dandmpetro
lvl.2

United States

I updated my Inspire just fine but now my RC will not update through the app or the USB.  The app say my RC will not accept update through the App.  when i put the USB in and power it up it does nothing at all.  Red light until it beeps because its been on to long.   Nothing is as easy as it looks.  I've did this twice before and all was ok.
2015-8-22
Use props
chriz
New

United States

I had the same message for my RC.  I just took one of my old USB drives and formatted it to FAT (I'm using a Mac with Disk Utility).  Dropped the latest inspire firmware file into that drive.  Disconnected it.  Inserted it into the remote while it's off.  Turned it on.  Waited 60 secs and it started beeping with a blue light.  Should stop blinking and turn green after a couple mins.  Hope that helps!
And my original attempt didn't work because my usb drive was formatted to Mac Journal
2015-8-22
Use props
dandmpetro
lvl.2

United States

the remote (both of them now) doesn't see the Aircraft.   The "slave" doesn't see the iPad.  and now neither of them do.  Im thinking USB Port problems but Im thinking they are not working.  The rc controlled the camera but that is a radio contol not through the RC to iPad.  I hope I don't need to send these to DJI  they are way to slow.
2015-8-22
Use props
weyboat
lvl.1

United Kingdom

dandmpetro@gmav Posted at 2015-8-23 08:43
the remote (both of them now) doesn't see the Aircraft.   The "slave" doesn't see the iPad.  and now ...

You need to use the RC patch file to reset the RC to factory condition.
When you have applied the patch, you will then be able to use the App to download AND install the latest FW.
I can give you access to the patch file if you want it
2015-8-23
Use props
Paul B
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Weyboat
Could you send me the patch file please, Im having trouble getting my aircraft to go into landing mode after installingthe latest firmware update (ie WM610_FW_V01.03.00.00 4th August 2015).  All other systems seem operational. I think it might be the RC?  The instruction from within the DJI Pilot app is to "manually adjust" the landing gear ??? I do not want to damage the aircraft.
Thanks
2015-8-23
Use props
dandmpetro
lvl.2

United States

Please send me the way I could get this patch.  That would be so wonderful.  Thank you Weyboat.   Im stress'n again
2015-8-23
Use props
Paul B
lvl.1

United Kingdom

weyboat Posted at 2015-8-23 18:29
You need to use the RC patch file to reset the RC to factory condition.
When you have applied the  ...

Hi Weyboat
Could you send me the patch file please, Im having trouble getting my aircraft to go into landing mode after installingthe latest firmware update (ie WM610_FW_V01.03.00.00 4th August 2015).  All other systems seem operational. I think it might be the RC?  The instruction from within the DJI Pilot app is to "manually adjust" the landing gear ??? I do not want to damage the aircraft.
Thanks
2015-8-25
Use props
Ph02on
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75673 ft
United Kingdom

I have the patch file on my dropbox account.  this should reset your RC so you can try and reinstall the firmware.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iohylcqbfr0z889/gs_ofdm.bin?dl=0

Jason
2015-8-25
Use props
dandmpetro
lvl.2

United States

Ph02on Posted at 2015-8-25 14:10
I have the patch file on my dropbox account.  this should reset your RC so you can try and reinstall ...

I know it took a while. Got busy.  Thank you Jason for the file worked perfect
2015-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules