Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Element115 Posted at 4-12 21:29
Nah you said you were worried about breaking the law and insurance won't cover it.  Post #52.  You can change your story but it's written in the thread.   Make up your mind.  Learn how to look at your osd (it's a basic tool most pilots use) and take your ego elsewhere like you told Labroides who tried to help you (post #46).  He knows what he's talking about.

Youre just being obstinate.

Just like over there in the US, we here in the UK have varying levels of qualification for flying.

Recreationally, i choose how i want to fly, my choice, and most certainly not your place to police but as i have already said, I will not knowingly fly above 400ft HENCE this thread.

Then there is the A2 CofC and upwards. If I want to fly under that certification then I MUST have insurance and not just some mickey mouse insurance, I have to have the real McCoy, officially recognised and the obvious policy criteria is that I have to fly within the law.

So, I can fly under recreational or A2 CofC, if I fly under the A2 cert then I need the insurance and fly within the law, they are totally separate from each other and do not affect either, got it?

2023-4-12
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Element115 Posted at 4-12 21:42
Lol.  And you fly out of line of site?  What a joke.

Its not me thats looking like the "joke" ;)
2023-4-12
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5693497 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-12 22:12
Youre just being obstinate.

Just like over there in the US, we here in the UK have varying levels of qualification for flying.

Hurts when called out eh?
2023-4-12
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-12 22:13
Its not me thats looking like the "joke" ;)
Ha ha ha.   I called you out sticking your foot in your mouth so I understand how you feel. It’s ok, at least I and others were entertained. I'm out of this ridiculous thread.   Good luck chap.
2023-4-12
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Element115 Posted at 4-12 22:34
Ha ha ha.   I called you out sticking your foot in your mouth so I understand how you feel. It’s ok, at least I and others were entertained. I'm out of this ridiculous thread.   Good luck chap.

Youre out because your only argument fell flat on its face, good riddance
2023-4-12
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-12 22:53
Youre out because your only argument fell flat on its face, good riddance
Your not only egotistical and rude, you are delusional  
Like i said,  you stuck your foot in your mouth multiple times in this thread.   It's quite humorous.  
2023-4-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Element115 Posted at 4-13 09:37
Your not only egotistical and rude, you are delusional   
Like i said,  you stuck your foot in your mouth multiple times in this thread.   It's quite humorous.

Really, cause you're the only one being abusive here, if folks follow this thread they will know exactly what I've been saying, that's good enough for me and most certainly the last time I will reply to you on this matter, so much for you being out though, ;)
2023-4-13
Use props
fans32e749c4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221516 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-13 10:21
Really, cause you're the only one being abusive here, if folks follow this thread they will know exactly what I've been saying, that's good enough for me and most certainly the last time I will reply to you on this matter, so much for you being out though, ;)
Actually no.  Anyone reading this thread will know you have an ego and can't accept solutions they have provided. You are the abusive one.  Just look at the first few posts.  Your a good joke.  Like I said quite humorous.  
2023-4-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans32e749c4 Posted at 4-13 10:47
Actually no.  Anyone reading this thread will know you have an ego and can't accept solutions they have provided. You are the abusive one.  Just look at the first few posts.  Your a good joke.  Like I said quite humorous.

Whilst technically i am not speaking to Element115, so i m not going back on my word but in actual fact i am. lol

Oh wow, just WOW! You talk about ego, yet your ego so hurt that you had to login using another account then up-vote your Element account's post and in turn down-vote mine and then log back in using your Element account and up-vote your alter-ego's post.

For anyone reading this, he is referring to post #6 i believe, the abuse in that one is so rampant
2023-4-13
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-13 18:45
Whilst technically i am not speaking to Element115, so i m not going back on my word but in actual fact i am. lol

Oh wow, just WOW! You talk about ego, yet your ego so hurt that you had to login using another account then up-vote your Element account's post and in turn down-vote mine and then log back in using your Element account and up-vote your alter-ego's post.
Like I said,  learn how to use your instruments (OSD) to fly.  Your logic that you don't want to set the height to +_ 7 feet because you might "accidently" break the law then going on to say you you break the law anyway by flying out of line of site (because in your opinion one regulation is more important than another) is pretty asinine.  I know it hurts because others and I called you out and made you look like an ass.  It's ok, nobody really cares about your thread and it will be soon forgotten.
2023-4-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Element115 Posted at 4-13 19:13
Like I said,  learn how to use your instruments (OSD) to fly.  Your logic that you don't want to set the height to +_ 7 feet because you might "accidently" break the law then going on to say you you break the law anyway by flying out of line of site (because in your opinion one regulation is more important than another) is pretty asinine.  I know it hurts because others and I called you out and made you look like an ass.  It's ok, nobody really cares about your thread and it will be soon forgotten.

I have thoroughly explained that under the A2 certification, one does not want to break the law as it will affect the insurance.

What I do when recreationally flying is 100% separate from the A2 flying, yet you just cannot or will not grasp this, you just continue to troll me.

Not to mention that DJI already answered this and whilst its not ideal, its been accepted yet you still go on and on, its now in the hands of the mods/admin, good day!
2023-4-13
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-13 19:21
I have thoroughly explained that under the A2 certification, one does not want to break the law as it will affect the insurance.

What I do when recreationally flying is 100% separate from the A2 flying, yet you just cannot or will not grasp this, you just continue to troll me.

Poor little boy.  So hurt by the humiliation.  Have a nice day chap.
2023-4-13
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just out of curiosity, wasn't someone with "element" in their handle banned a while back?
2023-4-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-13 21:45
Just out of curiosity, wasn't someone with "element" in their handle banned a while back?

Wouldnt surprise me!
2023-4-13
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Another thread turned into crap and again not a single admin or a moderator capable of putting a stop to the lot...

Such a sad state of affair...

Then again, you Bashy could stop reply to them in the first place, as you are putting more fuel on the fire...

2023-4-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burt37 Posted at 4-14 01:33
Another thread turned into crap and again not a single admin or a moderator capable of putting a stop to the lot...

Such a sad state of affair...

This is true but I was only trying to explain that I fly under the certification of which needs insurance and therefore I need to fly 100% legal or just normal recreational, where I don't worry so much, it just wasn't sinking in for some reason..
2023-4-14
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Bashy Posted at 4-14 01:58
This is true but I was only trying to explain that I fly under the certification of which needs insurance and therefore I need to fly 100% legal or just normal recreational, where I don't worry so much, it just wasn't sinking in for some reason..

Bashy, they are just pulling your legs... They don't care about what you write, they just want to get you upset and if you just ignore them, you could save yourself a lot of unnecessary typing and stress...

2023-4-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burt37 Posted at 4-14 02:04
Bashy, they are just pulling your legs... They don't care about what you write, they just want to get you upset and if you just ignore them, you could save yourself a lot of unnecessary typing and stress...

Now that i agree with
2023-4-14
Use props
fans32e749c4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221516 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 4-14 01:58
This is true but I was only trying to explain that I fly under the certification of which needs insurance and therefore I need to fly 100% legal or just normal recreational, where I don't worry so much, it just wasn't sinking in for some reason..
I believeYou said only Altitude law is important to you and not of line of site laws.  You can go back and see what you wrote.  You got called out for picking and choosing regulations and you seemed annoyed.  At least that's my observation.
2023-4-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans32e749c4 Posted at 4-14 11:18
I believeYou said only Altitude law is important to you and not of line of site laws.  You can go back and see what you wrote.  You got called out for picking and choosing regulations and you seemed annoyed.  At least that's my observation.

Element, I am not explaining myself again, i have done so, many times to you, if you can't see that i am talking about 2 types of flying, that's your problem, not mine.
2023-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules