Cannot playback clips
674 3 2023-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WynofWales
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi.
I have been recording clips for my YouTube channel. However, I find that about a half of them cannot be played. I get the message that they are not compatible with QuickTime. It is completely random. Some are OK and others won't open. Any ideas please?
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, WynofWales. Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried playing them using your phone? If not yet, please try and if the videos work fine, the problem could be an incompatibility issue with QuickTime. We suggest using another player to play them. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-7
Use props
WynofWales
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-7 19:08
Hi, WynofWales. Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried playing them using your phone? If not yet, please try and if the videos work fine, the problem could be an incompatibility issue with QuickTime. We suggest using another player to play them. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have used all this equipment to make many YouTube films— so I know that there is no issue of incompatibility. I have changed the micro SD card and all is well. I can continue with my hobby. Thank you again.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

WynofWales Posted at 4-10 08:33
Hi. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have used all this equipment to make many YouTube films— so I know that there is no issue of incompatibility. I have changed the micro SD card and all is well. I can continue with my hobby. Thank you again.

Hi, WynofWales. Great to read that. Thank you for the update and for sharing with us the resolution. Have a safe flight always!
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules