Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mini 2 got STOLEN in Hawaii!
899 2 2023-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 623 ft
United States

My drone got stolen with controllers in a black bag last week in Honolulu. I believe the thief sold my drone alone with my Switch online already! Because today DJI support contacted me that someone wanted to bind the drone to a new account!

If you buy this stolen aircraft (3Q4CJ783A302MX) with the controller (3NZCJ750140Z8Z) and other stuffs together, you better go to the local police station and report this! I told DJI to lock it down forever and I will not unbind this aircraft until the thief is caught and the trial is finished!  
2023-4-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Because today DJI support contacted me that someone wanted to bind the drone to a new account!

As legitimate owners this is exactly why we must bind the drone to our accounts.  Sorry that your drone was stolen.  I had a M2P stolen so I know the feeling.  

2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to learn about the incident. Please rest assured that DJI will reject offering a service if other customers send it back. Hope for your understanding and patience.
2023-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules