1039 7 2023-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAViator53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can Android apps be installed in the M30T  RC PLUS?
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, UAViator53. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may install third-party Android apps. If the third-party app is available in an application store or can be searched on the Internet, it can be directly downloaded to the controller. You may also install them by importing an APK file. An APK file can be imported using an SD card or a data cable. As long as the file can be recognized by DJI RC Plus, complete the installation process normally. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-4-7
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-7 18:55
Hi, UAViator53. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may install third-party Android apps. If the third-party app is available in an application store or can be searched on the Internet, it can be directly downloaded to the controller. You may also install them by importing an APK file. An APK file can be imported using an SD card or a data cable. As long as the file can be recognized by DJI RC Plus, complete the installation process normally. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

Thank you.   
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, UAViator53. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-4-9
Use props
fans90764dd9
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-4-7 18:55
Hi, UAViator53. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may install third-party Android apps. If the third-party app is available in an application store or can be searched on the Internet, it can be directly downloaded to the controller. You may also install them by importing an APK file. An APK file can be imported using an SD card or a data cable. As long as the file can be recognized by DJI RC Plus, complete the installation process normally. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

I am able to install the APK for DroneDeploy on my RC Plus, but when I go to run the program, it says that my device is not "activated". How do I activate the controller so it will run the 3rd party apps?
2-5 07:09
Use props
fans90764dd9
lvl.2
United States

were you able to get your 3rd party app to work?  I have the APK for DoneDeploy on my RC Plus, but when I run it, it says I need to "activate" the controller to run the app.  

Did you run into this problem?  If so, how did you fix?
2-5 07:11
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

fans90764dd9 Posted at 2-5 07:09
I am able to install the APK for DroneDeploy on my RC Plus, but when I go to run the program, it says that my device is not "activated". How do I activate the controller so it will run the 3rd party apps?

Is Drone Deploy compatible?
2-5 08:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans90764dd9 Posted at 2-5 07:09
I am able to install the APK for DroneDeploy on my RC Plus, but when I go to run the program, it says that my device is not "activated". How do I activate the controller so it will run the 3rd party apps?

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Plus will automatically be activated after linking and activating via the aircraft and app. If you're experiencing this prompt via third-party apps, please contact the developer for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
2-7 23:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules