Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4 MONTHS WITH NO NEW FIRMWARE
1180 8 2023-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

No firmware updates since the end of 2022 for Mavic3s. Is DJI done with them?
2023-4-7
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

next firmware will come shortly with the launch of the mavic 3 pro is my guess.   i haven't been following it closely but the goal is less sw updates, not more.  hasn't there been too many sw updates for the m3?  lots of minors and a couple of majors and the drone is probably only half it's life.
2023-4-7
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

No new firmware is not the same as no new features.  Fly app has been updated many times.  Refinements happen.  Besides, I would rather spend more time flying and less time watching a progress bar update.
2023-4-7
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably now that M3Pro is coming out. HA!
2023-4-7
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

TonyPHX Posted at 4-7 20:19
No new firmware is not the same as no new features.  Fly app has been updated many times.  Refinements happen.  Besides, I would rather spend more time flying and less time watching a progress bar update.

You can say that loud...
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Niknik. Thank you for reaching out. A firmware update is being released if there's an additional feature or there's a fix for some minor bugs. As of this moment, there might not be enough data needed for an update but rest assured that Mavic 3 is still being supported. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

It doesn't mean they are. The drone is flying well and besides waypoints going a little wacky at times (one time it was spinning slowly like a top while moving the opposite of its waypoint lol)  for me I can't think of a pressing bug.
2023-4-11
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-8 07:18
Hi, Niknik. Thank you for reaching out. A firmware update is being released if there's an additional feature or there's a fix for some minor bugs. As of this moment, there might not be enough data needed for an update but rest assured that Mavic 3 is still being supported. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.

The definitely needs to be an update on the RC Pro.  I have an open case that DJI acknowledged a bug in regards to the Auto Time Zone Update.  Been told it will be fixed but been waiting months
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 4-12 06:36
The definitely needs to be an update on the RC Pro.  I have an open case that DJI acknowledged a bug in regards to the Auto Time Zone Update.  Been told it will be fixed but been waiting months

Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We have confirmed this problem with our relevant team, they are working on this problem and it will fix this issue in the further version. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules