RECENT UPDATE CAUSES SCREEN TO CHANGE IN FLIGHT
1135 11 2023-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13276621 ft
United States

I did the most recent complete updates (04/23) on my M3P and when in flight the screen goes into the photo album automatically.  Is anyone else experiencing this fault since the update?  If so anyone know how to correct this?
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know does this issue happens each time when you fly the drone in the air or just once?
2023-4-8
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I haven't come across that occurence with mine.  So far
2023-4-8
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Me either...
2023-4-9
Use props
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-8 06:17
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know does this issue happens each time when you fly the drone in the air or just once?

Hi,  I would say it happens almost every time I fly now.  How do I remove the last firmware update and reload it in in?
2023-4-10
Use props
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
United States

I saw on the on another thread similar issue:  The reply from an admin was :  "Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI RC controller (Built-in screen) if yes, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 consumer drone series and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you."

My question is how do you refresh the firmware and how and where do you download the DJI assistant 2?  I tried download onto my RC Controller to no avail.  Mike
2023-4-10
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45171 ft
Czechia

jerseyboy98 Posted at 4-10 10:44
I saw on the on another thread similar issue:  The reply from an admin was :  "Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI RC controller (Built-in screen) if yes, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 consumer drone series and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you."

My question is how do you refresh the firmware and how and where do you download the DJI assistant 2?  I tried download onto my RC Controller to no avail.  Mike

DJI Assistant 2 is a PC/Mac program.

https://www.dji.com/cz/downloads ... sumer-drones-series
2023-4-10
Use props
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
United States

Thank you, but do I download this to my controller or computer and then what do I do.  'm obviously completely lost on what to do.  Mike
2023-4-10
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45171 ft
Czechia

jerseyboy98 Posted at 4-10 12:27
Thank you, but do I download this to my controller or computer and then what do I do.  'm obviously completely lost on what to do.  Mike

Connect the drone or controller to your PC/Mac with a USB cable and turn on the drone or controller. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jerseyboy98 Posted at 4-10 04:24
Hi,  I would say it happens almost every time I fly now.  How do I remove the last firmware update and reload it in in?

Sorry for the late response. It seems that you are trying to refresh the firmware. May we know did you successfully do that?
2023-4-12
Use props
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
United States

I have no idea how to refresh the firmware.  When I press update it says Your firmware is up to dat.  What is the actual process.  iT happened aga
2023-4-12
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer. Using the USB cable connect your drone/RC to the cable follow the instruction on the Monitor and then turn on the drone/RC. A new page should open where it does show you what firmware you have and if you wish to refresh. If you are pressing update, you are not clicking on the right button. The button says refresh... It is in the computer screen, not the RC screen
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules