14450 60 2023-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gekol
lvl.4
Flight distance : 411027 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

After updated the firmware and controller through DJI Assistant I still got server error when checking firmware status. By tapping on the time dot in the DJI RC1 controller and set the time again it changed my time to the right European time in my country NL. I checked the firmware status and it now show firmware up to date, all problems solved here!!! That so a simple solution can do the trick? It worked for me hope for all the people on this forum also. A guy named Steve Smout gave the solution on a YT video from GavinHR about this problem. Spread the word. A lot of success. Greetings from NL.
2023-5-1
Use props
df3966gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 504360 ft
United Kingdom

Felix_I Posted at 4-9 13:28
Update:

Stop messing up with your RC. It has nothing to do with it. It is the DJI servers. You shall do it manually.

Perfect explanation! Worked and all up to date now thank you
2023-5-3
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gekol Posted at 5-1 11:41
After updated the firmware and controller through DJI Assistant I still got server error when checking firmware status. By tapping on the time dot in the DJI RC1 controller and set the time again it changed my time to the right European time in my country NL. I checked the firmware status and it now show firmware up to date, all problems solved here!!! That so a simple solution can do the trick? It worked for me hope for all the people on this forum also. A guy named Steve Smout gave the solution on a YT video from GavinHR about this problem. Spread the word. A lot of success. Greetings from NL.

Where do you find the time dot?
2023-5-3
Use props
CliveD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 730482 ft
United States

voodoor1 Posted at 4-9 07:24
I'm having same problem, am getting the following message...

server error wait a moment and try again(code:0x1103a0090012)

Yup, same here, same error number.
2023-5-3
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Same problem here
2023-5-5
Use props
djiuser_odxMJGicO15Y
New
Flight distance : 7028 ft
United States

Similar here “Failed to get server information, please check your network connection.”  My network connection is solid.  Everything else works.  WTF  I have had similar issues in the past with DJI; it might be time to dump DJI.
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_kcW0pEfaTpd1
New

Netherlands

Similar issue here… just out of the box and cant update firmware
2023-5-18
Use props
djiuser_aL6qMXmiGvrT
New
Flight distance : 156614 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone managed to get past this one error message? Server error, please try again later? Been trying for 3 days and still no joy? Also keeps loosing connection to the drone and won’t fly forward
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_aL6qMXmiGvrT Posted at 7-22 09:36
Has anyone managed to get past this one error message? Server error, please try again later? Been trying for 3 days and still no joy? Also keeps loosing connection to the drone and won’t fly forward

Hi there sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure you're connected to a stable internet connection or try to forget the network from your mobile device or DJI RC and then reconnect back to it. If that's already done and still showing the same issue, try to log out from your Fly app and log back in with your account. If still unsuccessful please try to upgrade the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2  by installing it to a computer. For you to update the firmware of the drone using the computer, you will need to connect the drone to the computer using the USB-C cable. Select the drone under "Connected devices" and then select "Firmware upgrade" from the left. I hope this helps. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-23
Use props
djiuser_cVNa2ggd6eUO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262982 ft
United Kingdom

Same issue for a few weeks now
2023-9-5
Use props
mark murray8
New

United States

same here.   It's been doing it for a while now
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cVNa2ggd6eUO Posted at 9-5 04:36
Same issue for a few weeks now

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried the suggestion from the reply 49#? Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mark murray8 Posted at 9-5 18:46
same here.   It's been doing it for a while now

Hello there. Please try the suggestions from the reply 49#. Tell us if the issue still persists. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-6
Use props
djiuser_cVNa2ggd6eUO
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 9-6 02:35
Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried the suggestion from the reply 49#? Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks for replying. Yes, no difference it updated when new out the box and since then it won’t connect. Also my gimbal scroll will only zoom, this is my 3rd air 2s obviously I like them however I e had endless problems with the sensors, server connection and now gimbal issues.
2023-9-6
Use props
GillesD
lvl.1

Canada

I get the same error when i try to update
2023-9-6
Use props
djiuser_cVNa2ggd6eUO
lvl.1
United Kingdom

GillesD Posted at 9-6 12:02
I get the same error when i try to update

From reading all of these posts it seems more likely an error at DJI end.
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cVNa2ggd6eUO Posted at 9-6 05:54
Thanks for replying. Yes, no difference it updated when new out the box and since then it won’t connect. Also my gimbal scroll will only zoom, this is my 3rd air 2s obviously I like them however I e had endless problems with the sensors, server connection and now gimbal issues.

Hello there. Thank you for the update. Can you please try these steps:
1. Make sure that the downloaded DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version same as that on the official downloading page. If it's also a Mini 3 Pro, it should be the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)
2. Ensure that the PC can connect to the network normally. Do not access the foreign network through a proxy.
3. Re-install DJI Assistant 2. When launching DJI Assistant 2 for the first time, allow DJI Assistant 2 to access the network and provide other permissions.
4. Connect the PC to the mobile phone’s hotspot. Launch DJI Assistant, link the device to DJI Assistant 2, and check whether the firmware list can be loaded.
I appreciate your patience.
2023-9-7
Use props
GillesD
lvl.1

Canada

Again this morning i cant download the latest update for Mini3 pro , it still say server error.
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GillesD Posted at 9-7 06:26
Again this morning i cant download the latest update for Mini3 pro , it still say server error.

Hi there. Have you already tried the suggestion from the reply 49# and reply 57#? Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-8
Use props
djiuser_FipBbkwCDfFR
lvl.1

Spain

Same here, what's the solution? ...
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_FipBbkwCDfFR Posted at 9-28 02:00
Same here, what's the solution? ...

Hello there. Please make sure you're connected to a stable internet connection or try to forget the network from your mobile device or DJI RC and then reconnect back to it. If that's already done and still showing the same issue, try to log out from your Fly app and log back in with your account. If still unsuccessful please try to upgrade the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2  by installing it to a computer. For you to update the firmware of the drone using the computer, you will need to connect the drone to the computer using the USB-C cable. Select the drone under "Connected devices" and then select "Firmware upgrade" from the left. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules