1076 4 2023-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anybody else had an issue where a new craft is not showing up on their flight records? When using my Mav Pro 2 and DJI Go4 App, it displays some past and present drones, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro 2 and Mavic Air with flight stats etc, however my mini pro 3 is not showing? Also, when I use the RC with mini 3 pro/DJI Fly the flight records on that only show the mini 3's stats and not the other ones mentioned.

I've DM'd a mod for help but wondering if anybody else had advice or experienced similar issues? A fix would be great.

Thanks.
2023-4-8
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fly app listing two mini 3 pros…but not other craft listed.

Total flight logs look fine, but then on the DJI GO 4 app it still shows the below

2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ShadyDealer. Thank you for reaching out. Data sent to the server by DJI GO 4 can be transferred to DJI Fly, while the flight records that are synchronized to DJI Fly cannot be transferred to DJI GO 4. This why DJI GO 4 app will display the GO 4 series model but not the Mini 3 pro (which is used DJI Fly), but the DJI Fly app can show the total flight records that are sent to the server by the aircraft that uses DJI Fly and DJI GO 4 but cannot view the individual flight records of the DJI GO 4 model series.
2023-4-8
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-8 23:23
Hi, ShadyDealer. Thank you for reaching out. Data sent to the server by DJI GO 4 can be transferred to DJI Fly, while the flight records that are synchronized to DJI Fly cannot be transferred to DJI GO 4. This why DJI GO 4 app will display the GO 4 series model but not the Mini 3 pro (which is used DJI Fly), but the DJI Fly app can show the total flight records that are sent to the server by the aircraft that uses DJI Fly and DJI GO 4 but cannot view the individual flight records of the DJI GO 4 model series.

Thanks for your reply. So in essence the issue is as expected and just a pitfall of the two apps?

2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ShadyDealer Posted at 4-9 00:08
Thanks for your reply. So in essence the issue is as expected and just a pitfall of the two apps?

Hi, ShadyDealer. Yes, the number of flight records, flight time, and mileage of DJI GO/DJI GO 4 are different from that of DJI Fly. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules